URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 268
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"No more Love Cruise ;("

Posted by dabo on 10-21-01 at 10:22 PM
Shucks, what will I watch on Tuesdays now? uh, Let's see.... hey there's something called Smallville now on one of the networks, is this about another guy from the Blows Community we all know and love? Sure hope so, gotta check it out.

Anyway, Mike, thanks again for putting on such a good show, shame the game itself was so screwy, especially the way the endgame was set up (and even then that might not have been so awful had not so many on the jury been such bad sports). You pretty much answered already any questions I might have posed. Of course there is the standard one (forgive me if I missed it if you answered it already):

Would you do it again?

SMILES ARE FREE.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than Tonis." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: No more Love Cruise ;("
Posted by deebo on 10-22-01 at 09:56 AM
I have seen one episode of smallville, and I liked it. I guess that'll have to do for now, since all signs seem to be pointing to only one voyage on the mandalay...

As far as I can tell, smallville doesn't have nearly the ensemble of characters that lovecruise did. A lot of people bashed the show, but I thought that lovecruise was a lot of fun to watch, bad editing and all. I couldn't imagine having to live through that mental stress on the boat. All things being said and done, I do think that Mike played a helluva game. And, like it or not Anthony was a worthy opponent, kind of the malicious yang to Mike's ying...

Any truth to the rumors that Tony (guy) is the inspiration for a new villan on Smallville? Apparently there is a radioactive meteor shower that pelts the earth, and one of these landed on loser island. That is what I am assuming at least, based on a commercial where a very hairy creature claims to be the "spontaneous evolution of life arising directly from the discarded pile of shavings formed during the creation of tony's mohawk on Loser Island"

Any vidcaps available?