URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 2673
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Just because the episode is called "unpredictable" doesn't mean the vote is"

Posted by bergdogg on 04-23-02 at 00:29 AM
I know that many people on this board have considered from the previews that since this is suppossed to be an unpredictable vote. I myself do not buy that this vote is going to be unpredictable, but I do believe that some of the events of the show are going to be unpredictable.

In my opinion, the unpredictable part of the show has to do with the events of the episode. It may have to do with a Tammy and Zoe fight, as suggested by the "Asian preview" (I haven't seen it myself, so I am not sure if I believe it). I believe that MB will place doubt into the minds of the viewers thinking that they K/S/V/N/P alliance will not stick, but in the end, it does stand, and the rest of this season becomes predictable.

Just my opinion, so flame away doubters!!

Hulkamania is STILL runnin' WILD!!!! Hulk STILL RULES, and he has the title to prove it!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Just because the episode is called "unpredictable" doesn't mean the vote is"
Posted by Kokoro on 04-23-02 at 00:59 AM
Erm....this has kinda already been delved into on the Misdirection Thresd

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Kathy: Paschal, they're going to vote us off one by one.

Paschal: So?

Stop Discrimination Now

"RE: Just because the episode is called "unpredictable" doesn't mean the vote is"
Posted by Teddy_Bear on 04-23-02 at 02:56 AM
Everything about this season has been UNPREDICTABLE;
including the power shake up last week.
The new alliance is focused, but incredibly shaky.
ANNYTHING can happen.

so, how can you think that anything in this season, is predictable, is beyond me.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 04-23-02 at 10:55 AM
Because some people will complain about anything. I have learned that.