URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 2664
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Paschal and 3 ladies like heaven"

Posted by cowboyroo on 04-21-02 at 09:27 PM
I meant to post this when it first happened, but when Paschal was at Maraamu, they played several times (previews, during show, start of following show) the quote of Paschal saying "Being here with three women is like heaven", or soemthing close to that....

It stood out to me, and then possibly I thought the number of times it was played may have been foreshadowing of the Final 4:

Paschal and 3 ladies. I do tend to take notice any time there is anything to do with religion it usually has some bearing on the game....

It wasn't that important of a statement but got a lot of air time. My guess would be Paschal, Neleh, Kathy and either Zoe or Tammy, but it is a likely scenario...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Paschal and 3 ladies like heaven"
Posted by JeffGator on 04-21-02 at 11:08 PM
When he said that, wasn't he talking about Gina, Neleh, and Kathy?
Anyway, I agree, I think it's going to be Paschal, Neleh, Kathy, and Zoe in the final 4.

"RE: Paschal and 3 ladies like heaven"
Posted by cowboyroo on 04-22-02 at 00:42 AM
Yes, he was, but it could also be irony and foreshadowing of the Final 4 as well, if that is the case. We must remember that MB already knows the outcome so he airs the episodes based on what is happening and what will happen..