URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 266
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What's up with the Micky Mouse/MJ girl???"

Posted by DontGetMeStarted on 02-16-05 at 01:35 PM
I don't start many posts but I couldn't help it this time....what is up with that girl who sang the Michael Jackson song? Besides being a bad choice in that she looks like a kid and she is singing a (ok, I'll 'say' alleged) child molesters anthem.. she did it in a Mickey Mouse voice to boot... How is that singing? I 'get' taht she thinks she is a rapper so uh why didn't she go out for Missy Elliot's show? It sounds odd but I'm just really sad for her and her defensiveness and belligerence and the hope that she really did seem to have had for herself....

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What's up with the Micky Mouse/MJ girl???"
Posted by Purrl on 02-16-05 at 01:43 PM

I haven't had the chance to see this in a couple of weeks. Are you talking about that girl that dresses like a guy, giant attitude and even bigger stage momma, and sang a Michael Jackson song on helium?

If so, how in the world is she/he/it is still in the contest! Who in the world thinks that is talent?!!! She needs to grow up in several different ways, find out who and what she is and lose the 'tude. Out of all the ones I saw on the audition shows that I watched, she was the one that got to go to Hollywood that I was hoping would be voted off first round when the competition started. I will definitely watch tonight.

"She was in a room that was cut last night"
Posted by DontGetMeStarted on 02-16-05 at 02:00 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-05 AT 02:02 PM (EST)

I have to admit she was scary.

Edited to say .. but that cheerleader girl who is on to the next round is scary too!

waaa, I'm scard of teenagers.... waaa

"RE: She was in a room that was cut last night"
Posted by Purrl on 02-16-05 at 04:16 PM

I must have missed the cheerleader! I missed last week and last night, so I'm curious who is still there after the first elimination.

"I think she's perfect"
Posted by moonbaby on 02-16-05 at 01:50 PM
for starring in a sitcom. But is she a singer? No freakin way!

I wondered why Seacrest kept referring to the contestants as boys and girls instead of young men and young women. This kid might be the reason.

"Whew, I thought this was going to be a post from her mom!"
Posted by DontGetMeStarted on 02-16-05 at 02:04 PM
She would be good in a sitcom.... or Fear Factor- The American Idol reject show!

"RE: Whew, I thought this was going to be a post from her mom!"
Posted by batts on 02-16-05 at 02:14 PM
Well........ I LIKED her.... so pffft...
and anyway...... how many people didnt like rap when it first came out and said "that isnt singing" hmmmmm?

I dont care what anybody says, I liked her so there...

Posted by TeamJoisey on 02-16-05 at 02:38 PM
A lot of people still believe that rap isn't singing.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Posted by nailbone on 02-16-05 at 04:29 PM
Me, for one.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

"Like DMC?"
Posted by DontGetMeStarted on 02-16-05 at 05:28 PM
Public Enemy? I loved them, but they sang as well as rapped.

"I liked her"
Posted by Coconut on 02-16-05 at 02:21 PM
Not for AI, like Moonie said, but I did. Her mother should be locked up, though.

"These are not wholesome young role models. These are hideously emaciated trollops with good genes." --TeamJoisey

"Moved"
Posted by Bebo on 02-16-05 at 02:30 PM
...from General Discussion to Individual Contestant forum.

Posted by callalilly3000 on 02-17-05 at 07:53 AM

If they ever had try outs for Alvin and the Chipmunks, this girl would be perfect! Or, she could try out for the remake of Wizard of Oz. When she was singing at her final audition, all I kept on thinking was "We represent the Lolly Pop Guild!"

Slice and Dice Shop 2004

Posted by DontGetMeStarted on 02-17-05 at 10:18 AM
If only she had sung that! I was rotf when I read this! thanks for the image
or is "thanks for the image"

Posted by Roo on 02-17-05 at 11:05 AM
OMH, when she started singing, I said she sounded like one of the Chipmunks. Too funny.

Actually, the kid can carry a tune, so she might have a future in animated features.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by batts on 02-18-05 at 01:55 AM
Well..... I guess I'm the only person in the whold wide world that liked her lol...........
I guess I liked her cause I KNEW she would create drama later on .... and I got a good laugh when she sang, as I've never heard anyone sing like that before, unless they inhaled a lot of helium first, or the tape recorder was on high speed lol....
Reminded me of when i used to play a 33 record on 45 speed when I was a kid lol.........

Posted by brvnkrz on 02-18-05 at 09:37 AM
Yes she would have created drama, but I just could not stand her attitude. It is obvious where she gets it, but I am glad she got cut.

It's a Syren.
From now on I will behave but in the back of my mind I will be enslaved.

Posted by batts on 02-18-05 at 12:46 PM
yaaaa she had some kind of attitude huh?
I had to laugh when she first started singing cause I was in awe if she was for real or not. Then I had to wonder if it was some new kind of music that I havent heard of..... and if it is some kind of new wave music, then I wonder what theyll call it?

lvoe your new sig pic knockers