URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 266
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What **** is up w/ Desiree/Ditzy?"

Posted by EWriter on 09-11-03 at 00:33 AM
She is becoming REALLY obnoxious. I knew she had to "play the game" when she came on as the "Barbie alliance/The Four" was already set, but COME ON NOW!!!

I'm beginning to think this is her true personality coming out.
She's still cool w/ Tom (& Smokey-love that intro! LOL), but I'm wondering if she plans on betraying him.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What **** is up w/ Desiree/Ditzy?"
Posted by ImZACKtheAPE on 09-11-03 at 01:23 AM
She is evil! I had a feeling when she first came on. I think she was probably not in the popular crowd in school. This is her little way of fitting in with the in people. You can see it in her voice and her mannerisms, especially when she was TRYING to argue with Dave. Also you could see her hot, volatile and uptight personality come shining through. She is only doing this to make her self feel better because the Goons are awarding her with admiration. How sad! How does the feeble-minded dolt live with herself?

All I can say is she is most......UnDesireed!!

Posted by hatestupidpeople on 09-11-03 at 11:07 AM
She is really dumb. What was her problem last night? She really irritates me. Did you see her and Amy holding hands? What are they a couple now? Might as well be as close up Amy's butt as she is.

Posted by Lahela on 09-11-03 at 11:22 AM
Ditzyree has gotten on my nerves since day one. She's just as big a loser (if not bigger) than the rest of the losers. I agree with you all...i don't think she is popular in "the real world" and is trying to fit in. Like trying to weasel her way into Toni and Tara's convo on Monday. She's completely two-faced and only goes along with whomever she thinks is in the majority. She has NO personality if you ask me. I think she is completely fake (including her hideous hair and those oversized knockers of hers...please!). She's trying to "impress" the losers by stepping up to Dave (which she did a horrible attempt at....won't even recognize it as actually stepping up because she didn't have a single point was just running those giant lips of hers!)
They need to get rid of her NOW! I am only hoping that Tom is pretending to befriend the losers and that he isn't really on their side. Yes..he's a bit weird, but he seems to be a somewhat good person. Now if he truely is on the side of the losers....disregard any good thing I just said about him. Anyone who would purposely associate with those idiots and call them "friends" (and I use that term losely because people are only "friends" to them if they can get something out of it and then they discard them like toilet paper....i.e. Beau)is just as much of a loser!

Posted by ELIMINATOR on 09-11-03 at 12:27 PM
she is totaly fake and a backstabber. Hey I'm a black female myself and I'm usually all for black people on reality shows, but Desiree, oh my God if I was on the show she would hear it from me. She is a freaking backstabber and she should be voted off for betraying Charla and Tara.

Posted by buffyjl on 09-11-03 at 04:30 PM
>I
>think she is completely fake
>(including her hideous hair and
> those oversized knockers of
>hers...please!).

Hideous? Dizziree is beautiful! May explain why she was able to hide her inner-ogre for so long, cause all the men were looking at the outside!

She's trying to "impress"
>the losers by stepping up
>to Dave (which she did
>a horrible attempt at....

That was awful! She even said weeks ago that she liked Dave. She has gone from barbie-friend, to Amy's shadow, to becoming Amy's clone!

won't even
>recognize it as actually stepping
>up because she didn't have
>a single point was just
>running those giant lips of
>hers!)

See the beautiful comment above.

>I am only
>hoping that Tom is pretending
>to befriend the losers and
>that he isn't really on
>their side. Yes..he's a bit
>weird, but he seems to
>be a somewhat good person.

I don't think so. He lied to the Barbie men (the 'Kens') about being their buddy then told Dizzy he's doesn't like Dave cause everyone else does. In other words, he's a jealously green with envy!
I think Smokey will leave him for the Barbies.

-jl
"And that's all he wrote!"

Posted by sheriem on 09-11-03 at 01:01 PM
She's a F'ing ho-bag like Amy, Holly, Melanie & the lot of 'em. Her fake ass boob job with those horrible stretch-marks all over the place - AGH!!!! Someone ought to deflate her while she's in the pool.

FLIPPIN' SKANK (and that term goes for all those ho-bags who already left !!)

"Dumb dumb Desiree"
Posted by ReeSha on 09-11-03 at 04:40 PM
Desiree

Hello Desiree is so dumb, there was no need for her attitude yesterday. She is stupid, if she really wanted to win this game she should have flew below the radar. She could have done this by being everyone's friend. No has done anything to her.