URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 265
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 Ep 24 Roddy, Amy, Fire or Rumble in the Crumble"

Posted by AMAI on 09-01-02 at 06:30 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-02 AT 06:45 PM (EST)

This week, AMAI & drawde236 have gotten together to pool their abilities.

BB3 Ep 24: Rumble in the Crumble or Roddy, Amy, Fire!

Proving what a big budget blockbuster Big Brother is, the eviction flashback is shown in black and white.

Previously behind the scenes at Big Brother, somebody cut and pasted the scene with Chiara giving Jason a kiss on the lips into the open sequence.

Previously, Jason grew a pair and went against the House to nominate Gerry The Old Lecher and Amy the Young Lecher. By unanimous vote, the voters evicted the Old Lecher.

AMAI notes that Dani has begun to make it a habit to beam herself over to the front door, so that she can be the last one to hug the departing HouseGust. Marcellas claimed that his tears at Gerry's departure were the result of his realization of the gravity of their relationship and that they were "truly friends." AMAI doesn't buy this - she reckons they were really tears of relief at finally seeing the back of the Old Lech, but of course one doesn't throw possible F2 votes away by admitting ugly truths like that.

Jaso & Amy proclaimed themselves shocked by Julie's little "stunt" while Danielle in DR said of Julie, "She's good, that was Scan-da-lous - she's good."

Drawde says that it seems that Judge Julie called Miss Amy's name first during the eviction, giving Amy what looks like the first orgasm she didn't fake. Amy compares the experience to the "whole Miss America thing again". Um, what Miss America thing, Amy? If she were a contestant on Miss America, this does not say much for the female population of Tennessee. Her talent was opening a bottle of beer with her teeth while driving a Ford Pinto.

Dani says, "6 down 4 to go." Drawde says that he is so glad she can add, although Eric would have been much more entertaining..."uh, that would be (counting fingers) five, no six down and (remove socks, counting toes...unzips fly) um, carry the one....three? to go.

So here we are at the real half-way point. A round of applause for the Worms who have made it this far. Of course, Amy has to pipe up that she doesn't feel like she's spent all this time in the House and Jason says, "That's cuz you haven't."

Thus begins the Get Amy Week - it's New-Ho-my Week. AMAI reckons that Amy is picking up right where Chiara left off, so deserves the moniker, Ho, to differentiate from Old Ho (Chiara). Actually I really like New Homy. When Marcy won HoH, Amy yelled, "I love being First Lady!" Drawde says, "With Marci as HOH, that would make Amy the second lady, or to put it in Amyspeak, First Runner Up."

Drawde notes that Roddy is shown doing what he does best--nothing. He invites Amy over to share in the activity and to tell her that the First Lady crack is making people uncomforable and would she please stop showing it. AMAI reckons that others think that she thinks she's safe, and they resent her for it. That Rod, always making people feel better about themselves. Amy had no idea others wanted her crack. She's alone, always alone.

Marcy receives the Care Package from home, which includes a picture of himself before he was gay, when he was just the oldest of 3 boys, and his mother had the power to make them all dress up in monkey suits for a "Family Photo." Actually, Marcey's younger brother (the middle boy) looked like he is a lot cuter than Marcy. Marcy received a blanket, a Jill Scott cd, a letter from someone who advised Marcy to "lose the socks & flip flop look." The other HouseGuests cheered for that, and indeed, AMAI says she could hear a cheer echo round better-dressed living rooms all over the continent.

Back to Pile on New Hoamy Week. Marcy is pissed with her for funnelling information to Roddy, even tho he himself has done the exact same thing, betraying his deals with Dani in the process. Of course, Marcey's reasons for blabbing to Roddy are so much "better" and "higher" than Amy's. Amy just wants to win Roddy's love, while Marcy wants to get him in the sack. See the difference? No, neither do we.

Everybody in the house wants Roddy dealt with this week, except Roddy of course. Dani in DR is certain that THIS week, Roddy will finally go on the block, noting that Roddy must be feeling concern about it, while she is concerned that Marcellas will nom Jason as well. Then Dani thinks that it will be Amy up with Roddy. There are a number of convos between Dani and Jason, especially one in which she says that if he walks out that door, she will get so dirty in the game that it would not be funny. Haha, yeah it would Dani - we would find a way to make it funny. And I don't see how much dirtier you could get, but I do wish there were a way to warn Lisa about you, you devil woman.

Dani has another moment in which she notes that Roddy is a goodlooking single guy and Amy is a single woman. Dani remarks that just maybe the real reason Amy wanted Chiara out of the house was so that she could have Roddy to herself. Ya think? What a breakthrough - finally somebody with a clue ROLLEYES!

New Hoamy herself says that she's more relaxed with Ding Dong out of the house. Lisa says Amy flirts and flaunts herself. Marcellas tells us she's running around without a bra. Dani says Roddy's biggest weapon is his charisma. To understand the real relationship between Roddy and Amy, you need only see one segment of the episode - the scene in which he is stroking her hair as if she were an old housecat or a small yappy dog. Placate, keep the beast quiet.

Onto that portion of the show in which their "everyday antics" are showcased. This week, we learn that the four young adults - Jason, Lisa, Amy & Roddy - have devised a game of water polo, the main object of which is to feel each other up and generally work off some of the sexual frustration that's been building in the house the last few weeks. Dani doesn't play perhaps because she's concerned for her implants, or it's just the kind of horseplay "kids" engage in. Marcey doesn't play cuz it's not a good idea to let little children of 5 horse around with bigger kids.

The Young & the Brainless proclaim this game to be the best ever devised in the house. I'll bet. Of course, Amy goes overboard and scratches the Sh*t out of Roddy's bare back & arms, not exactly the kind of thing one should do if one's goal is to get the man into your bed, Aimster. Amy proves she is as deluded as Chiara, when she says that "they loved it - they're getting pinched and scratched - they loved it." Yeah, NewHoAmy, keep telling yourself that. Don't come crying to us cuz nobody loves you the way you wanta be loved.

Marcellas' moment in the spotlight is here. His character quirk is that he talks to himself. Roll tape of Marcy's brilliant little comments and conversations. "The Houseguests are horny." :lol - okay that was a good one, 'specially following the Water Polo segment. Marcy says he's his favorite conversationalist. Talking to himself is therapy. It's kind of boring tho.

Next segment is Lisa teaching some of the HGs American Sign Language. Roddy gets very interested and pesters her to teach him more, more, more. (it's like a community theater rendition of the Miracle Worker. Drawde236 kept wanting Lisa to grab Roddy's hand, put it to face and nod yes everytime he got a letter right), Turns out that Dani also knows the ASL alphabet, and laments the fact that they haven't been using this since the beginning - right cuz you & Lisa were so close back then. There wasn't room to get a slip of paper between Lisa and Eric "in the beginning" so just be glad you're doing it now, lame lady. Dani naturally does a DR moment in which she laments Lisa's willingness to let Roddy in on the secret language. "Don't give the Devil new tools!"

The house is getting smaller, the walls are moving in? No, fewer people is what they mean, plus they show us the footage of Jason reading out the instructions last week for the closing of the HRD. We get to see just how big a baby Marcellas really is. He has always lived in the HRD (except that one week in the HoH.) He stomps he cries, he hides under the bed, he whines, he whimpers, he pouts. Dani says Marce is the biggest baby in the whole house, and with this crowd, that is saying something.

Food Competition. The Big Babies are loaded into their swimsuits and told to go to the Map Room. It is lined with plastic, walls floor and possibly ceiling. The room is wall to wall pies, which from info gleaned from reading live feed reports we learned smelled like baby vomit but no-one actually says that in the episode). 7 Medallions representing the days of the week were baked into some pies, the group has 90 seconds to find said objects and hang them on the wall under the proper day. The medallions are found with seconds to spare, and then the food fight begins. Pies are smashed into everyone's faces. Lisa stuffs pie down Jason's shorts, saving him the trouble of eating it to make a poopy. Everybody slips & slides around, having fun, until the SpoilSport NewHoAmy rears her ugly head.

"Ah lost mah ring - mah gramma's ring. Hep me fine it!"

Amy's diamond solitaire her grandmother gave her is somewhere in the big mess of pie & cream and goo. Dani quickly locates it (drawde says, "I'm surprised it wasn't down Roddy's trunks." Says AMAI: maybe it was and they DO have a secret alliance!) Amy pretends to be relieved that her moment in the spotlight is over so quickly. The gang troup outside to wash off the pie - we note that plastic was put down on the floor for them to walk on to get outside. While rinsing off, Amy announces that she has lost her ring again. I don't know if it was found, but probably.

This ring thing is the last straw for Marcellas. He is very pissed off at Amy about a lot of things, but her stupidity and self-absorption are grating on him like cheese - how appropriate. (my comment, he didn't say it.) Somehow Marcy tells Dani that his plan is to put Amy up, but he doesn't know who with. Dani goes into the bathroom, where Lisa is taking a shower. Dani uses sign language to convey to Lisa the fact of Amy going up. For some reason, this doesn't sit well with Lisa. Dani doubts Marcellas will put Roddy up and we get another five minutes of her yakking about that. In the DR Dani says that if people knew how close she & Jason were, they'd be targeted as the last couple standing in the house.

Marcellas asks Danielle point blank if she is overextended with alliances. Dani says she doesn't think so, and we get to see an interesting tidbit with Dani & Lisa, in which they agree that they have each other's back "to a certain extent." Lisa says there will come a time when "we have to start playing for ourselves." So in Dani's mind she's not over-extended because her deal with Lisa doesn't go to the end, end game, but only to some point in time, soonish.

Marcy tells Dani he wants the last 3 people to be people who weren't involved in the "Original Six" the group who banded together and decided to nominate him back in Week 1. We have received black & white footage of that Hot Tub Group many times recently, just in case we forgot. Ugh, why do have to keep seeing it? I thought we wouldn't have to see Josh again until Jury Time. Anyway, this time, they only give us a camera shot of Lisa & Roddy in hammock.

Marcy begins to prepare for his HoH duties. He tells us this was not the week he wanted HoH, cuz it gets even harder with fewer people. At the Nomination Ceremony, Marcy prefaces the ritual with a comment that he can't tell everyone how happy he is to be with this group. He says, "These are the people I like and respect the most." They have enriched his life. Looks like he did a reasonable job of telling them to me.

Lisa's key is out first, then Dani's then Jay's. Marcy tells Roddy his reason for nominating him is basically that because of Roddy's bad choices of whom to associate with, Marce doesn't trust him. He loves him and all, but doesn't trust him in the game. He takes the opportunity to say that he trusts Lisa, he trusts Jason with his life and he trusts Dani as if he were one of her kids. (Lisa, I hope you note that although you were mentioned first, the trust with you is not as strong as with the other two - you need a new alliance, my girl.)

Marcy's speech to New HoAmy has sparked controversy in the house and on the boards all over the place, so here it is, transcribed in its entirety.

"Amy, you have been my best friend within this house and I cried when you left, I cried when you came back. I cried when they showed a picture of us at dinner. But I have to be honest. Since you've come back to the house, we've all talked about people contributing things that are positive and good to the house.

I've had many conversations with you in the past about things that I did not personally like. These are conversations that I don't feel you've listened to and I'm not saying this to hurt you or to be mean-spirited because I truly love and adore you and I want you to know that this is not personal or a reflection, this is just more of --"

Amy interrupts to finish his thought, "the game."

Marcellas says, "No, it's not the game, don't belittle it. To put your key in the box I would rather put my own. I think that there are things that you miss during conversations, there are chances you have to interact that you blow right by and Roddy said it during his nomination of you and at the time I did not believe. But since you've been back in the house I've seen you do it to each and every person at this table. This is a game and we want to play about people who should be here and who are trying to play the game in a certain way. You haven't been playing the game kindly and that tears me apart. I am not happy to sit here in front of God and these people and anybody who is watching the show and say that.

That's all."

Amy sits there stunned, and Roddy reaches over to give her a hug. Amy says later she was floored by the speech, and that it bothered her more than the fact of being nominated.

During Marcy's speech Drawde is pretty sure he saw Lisa signing to Danielle that "we need to clean Marcellas' litter box" and that they should switch to clumpable kitty litter."

A lot of viewers were also stunned, and immediately felt sorry for Amy. I felt for Marcy. He has tried on many many many many occasions, which we've seen on the episodes and in the live feeds, to get Amy to straighten out, pay attention, and realize what kind of opportunity she's throwing away by getting drunk and out of control. Her unwillingness to let other people even finish their sentences before she leaps in to turn the conversation around to herself has rumpled everyone in the house.

Of course, Dani & Lisa rush to NewHoAmy, to comfort her, cuz that's what mommies do, right - comfort the attackee rather than the attacker, even tho Dani for one has complained of Amy's behaviour. Lisa I could understand, but Dani? Roddy's DR session is about how it didn't sound to him like much of a reason for nominating him. Oh come on Roddy. Marcy doesn't really want to boot you, but he had to nom you to shut Dani the f*ckup. The real object of Marcy's scorn this day was his bestest pal, whom he loves very much, the New Ho, Aimster.

Anyway, it was a very sobering three minutes, and the question now is, will somebody use that F*cking POV and take one of them off, so that Marcellas can put up Danielle. Haha you say, what is up with you AMAI? Are you nuts? Noone uses the damn POV. Well, yeah, but I still wonder if Marcellas has the balls to put up Danielle, and whether he truly believe that he, Dani & Jason will be the final 3? Tune in Wednesday (check local listings for exact time) to find out what went down, or read the live feed reports for Monday if you're like AMAI and can't wait. Hey, AMAI already knows who won POV, and it could be a great ep on Wed., if we the viewing public are very very lucky. The chance is there that it will be used, but we're not holding our breath.

Okay - that's it folks. Hope you enjoyed AMAI & drawde236's summary.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Give this team a round of applause!"
Posted by Red Lady on 09-01-02 at 10:12 PM
Bravo!! Bravisimo Team AMAI/drawde!! Encore!!

Great work you two! This is a very accurate, yet humourous look at the hampsters. Nice job!

Regards,

"RE: OFFICIAL SUMMARY BB3 Ep 24 Roddy, Amy, Fire or Rumble in the Crumble"
Posted by Drive My Car on 09-02-02 at 00:00 AM

I just know this is gonna ROCK, so I opened the response window before I read a word, so I can quote my fav parts ( ok that isn't the whole truth, I read like 4 sentences and then opened the reply) *giggle* My favs bits below!!!

>Previously, Jason grew a pair

LOL !

>Drawde says that it seems that Judge Julie called Miss Amy's name first during the eviction, giving Amy what looks like the first orgasm she didn't fake. Amy compares the experience to the "whole Miss America thing again". Um, what Miss America thing, Amy? If she were a contestant on Miss America, this does not say much for the female population of Tennessee. Her talent was opening a bottle of beer with her teeth while driving a Ford Pinto.

OMG!! Too true and too funny!!! ( the pinto!! Hahahahaha, sorry I love Car metaphors!)

> Amy yelled, "I love being First Lady!" Drawde says, "With Marci as HOH, that would make Amy the second lady, or to put it in Amyspeak, First Runner Up."

LOL @ Amyspeak!!!!

>f course, Marcey's reasons for blabbing to Roddy are so much "better" and "higher" than Amy's. Amy just wants to win Roddy's love, while Marcy wants to get him in the sack. See the difference? No, neither do we.

Oh MY!!!!! Better and higher reasons??? Funny! Truth!

> To understand the real relationship between Roddy and Amy, you need only see one segment of the episode - the scene in which he is stroking her hair as if she were an old housecat or a small yappy dog. Placate, keep the beast quiet.

OH crap!! I swore when I saw this I thougtht he was petting her like a cat. Geeeze, he's good, and they are so easy!!! Dani is right, he's the Devil. Hahahahahahaha!

Ummmm AMAI, and Drawde, on second thought, pasting my Fav bits as I read is a bad idea, because it ALL ROCKS!!! Oh my goodness you two have nailed this episode!! I missed parts of it , but feel like I saw it all now.

Thank You , Great job!! Good laughs! I imagine teaming up on an episode is tough, but you did it seamlessly!!

If you all don't mind I am going to finish reading this. Toomany great things to quote.

Posted by Drive My Car on 09-02-02 at 00:14 AM

Ok Finished, and there were too many great parts to quote!!

You two have captured the best of the episode, and made it better!!
AWESOME!!!

Posted by AMAI on 09-03-02 at 10:53 AM
on behalf of Drawde and myself thank you for the fab comments DriveMyCar and Red Lady.

Posted by drawde236 on 09-03-02 at 07:11 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-02 AT 07:15 PM (EST)

Way to go, AMAI! Nice consolidation. To give everyone an idea of what she had to do, let me explain. We are sharing this week, AMAI will get to do Wednesday's show by herself (good luck, by the way) and I am taking a solo trip for Thursday's show. For Saturday's offering, we thought it would be fun to tagteam and compare notes. Our "notes" turned out to be two reviews the length of the combined one. AMAI took on the task of merging the two and did quite a good job. Congrats!

edited because Hooked On Phonics didn't work for me.

Posted by MakeItStop on 09-03-02 at 04:28 PM
Great summary AMAI and Drawde! Some of my favorite parts:
Marcy's tears of relief, Amy's talent, Eric's counting, Amy as "second" lady, Marcy before he was gay, Marcy's "better" reasons for blabbing to Roddy, water polo, community theater rendition of the Miracle Worker, Amy grating on Marcellas like cheese. ROFL so many laughs! Thanks guys!

“She’s a beauty queen gone bad!” -- Marcellus about Amy.

"Excellent"
Posted by AyaK on 09-03-02 at 10:01 PM
Oh, I love this right from the title: Roddy ... Amy ... Fire!

Great work, you two! I love what you did together; now I'm looking forward to reading what you do separately in the next two episodes!

"RE: Excellent"
Posted by AMAI on 09-04-02 at 09:25 AM
"Roddy, Amy, Fire" is a fab title - and all thanks to Drawde. I loved it too when I saw it.

From your responses, it looks like both our senses of humour have been appreciated. Drawde's summary was mostly jokes, so mine helped out with filling in the "boring" bits of what actually went down. I'm still glad to see some appreciation for my tidbits of humour.

Drawde, what do you mean, "quite a good job" of merging ;) I felt kind of rushed, so it's not seamless, I admit. I guess I wanted people to know whose joke was whose, but maybe you'd have preferred if it were less obvious?

Yep, tonight's the night - should be a fun recap to do, even tho things have not quite panned out as I might have wished. I'll say no more - be back with my recap later.

Thanks again for making us feel loved & appreciated

Posted by drawde236 on 09-04-02 at 01:12 PM
AMAI,

I should have said excellent job. I doubt it would have been as good if I had done the merging as originally planned. I actually found it to be a rather dull episode and wanted to skip the pointless parts (water polo, et al), but you are very meticulous in your detail and I am looking forward to your solo recap of tonight's episode. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Take care

drawde

Slackers Unite! Tomorrow.

Posted by AMAI on 09-04-02 at 01:58 PM
Drawde, I was kidding around with you. But thanks anyway. How do you do the wink emoticon. I'm used to using ;) but it didn't come out.

Anyway, I'm also looking forward to your solo effort tomorrow night.

I was cracking up with your jokes - I think I used almost every one.

Posted by drawde236 on 09-04-02 at 04:34 PM
AMAI,

I have no earthly idea how to do anything computer related. I am on the webtv system which, on the computer food chain, is the equivilant of a chalkboard. I am positive that calculators and the Commodore 64 is above us on the chain, while the Florida Butterfly Ballot system reader is below. Either way, I cannot do much except check email and surf non-Java sites like this one. Have fun tonight.

drawde

Slackers Unite! Tomorrow.

Posted by MakeItStop on 09-05-02 at 05:03 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-05-02 AT 05:03 PM (EST)

You need a hyphen "-" between the ";" and the ")".
See

“She’s a beauty queen gone bad!” -- Marcellus about Amy.

EDIT because I'm not a very good teacher.

Posted by AMAI on 09-06-02 at 09:41 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-02 AT 09:42 AM (EST)

thank you

no I really mean it