URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 264
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"A Josh Booger- Mike Booger connection and a possible love connection????"

Posted by LadyT on 08-30-02 at 06:38 PM
So I am driving to work today and listening toe http://wjyy.com and I hear the lovely voice of Mike Boogie's grandmother. Mike Boogie grew up in my town. Anyway, she called the station because last night, she received a phone call from him from Belly. His rams name is Ruthie I think, and Ruthie was quite delighted because she Josh Booger was there at Belly too. Josh Booger and Mike Boogie have become friends, Josh's Mom or step mom or someone lives one town over and Mike Boogie wasin town for his family reuninion a few weeks back.

Anyway, Ruthie was delighted to hear from them. She also told all of us listening that Mike. although extremely drunk, said he found the woman of his dreams, and Ruthie thought that although a little inebriated, she sounded pleasant too. Who was it?

It was Chiwhora

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: A Josh Booger- Mike Booger connection and a possible love connection????"
Posted by Drive My Car on 08-30-02 at 06:55 PM
OH T!!! I was reading and reading, and I was Sooooo hoping you were going to say Chiwhora. You didn't dissapoint me girl!!

WooHoo Mike Boogie and Chia the Whore. I am so happy!!
**does a little happy dance**
It is like a dream come true!! They are perfect for each other!

Hey ya'll remember when her Brother told her that all the previous girls on the show were white trash and he didn't want her to be like that? Wonder if Dear Kiki's brother was talking about Mike's ex Krista!!!

ewwwwww it is so sick and wonderful!

"VERY funny"
Posted by AyaK on 08-30-02 at 09:18 PM
I wonder ... think Roddy's going to come out of the cage on Thursday looking for his little Kinki, only to find her shacked up with Mike Boogie? Oh, I'd love to see that.

"RE: VERY funny"
Posted by SurvivinDawg on 08-30-02 at 09:58 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-02 AT 09:59 PM (EST)

I love it.

RODDY is going to come out of the house looking to return ChiWhora's blanket to her. It was brutally obvious in the feeds that RODDY wanted to dump ChiWhora like a bad rash (pun intended). RODDY has *no* desire to pursue a relationship with ChiWhora, unless it's a one night stand and he can then dump her.

ChiWhora and Booger would be an great couple... if they could be prevented from having little ChiBoogers infesting the population.

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." -- Thomas Paine

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Posted by ejm92 on 09-03-02 at 01:39 AM
Please let this be the ending to the Chiwhora story...puh-leaaze....maybe Roddy can round those two rowdy Tennesseeans, Kent and Amy up to go have a bar-room brawl with Chiara/Joshie/Booger.

Posted by moliemolie on 09-03-02 at 12:30 PM
Please enlighten me. What was this discussion all about? Who is Mike Boogie and who is Chiwhora paired up with now?

"Update on the Boogers!"
Posted by SurvivinDawg on 09-04-02 at 09:51 AM
ChiWhora gave a chat session on the roddy.com site, and a few points of interest emerged:

Guess who took ChiWhora to her DUI court date? Mike Booger.

ChiWhora went to Vegas to see Tonya-ho. She was accompanied by Mike Booger, Will and Will's brother.

ChiWhora is making her way back to NYC, where she will meet with Eric. Lisa might be losing her bf even as we speak!

ChiWhora still wants to see RODDY after the show is over, and she wants him to win the game, but admits he will have a tough time winning.

More announcements as developments warrant.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"I WILL DO MY BEST BB3 BASHERS!"
Posted by LadyT on 09-04-02 at 10:13 PM
If he comes here, I will find him. His family is huge and they have reunions here. Chi-whora might be with him.

I will say Hi to Will and Will's brother Shakes,

Please keep me informed! Mike Boogies family reunuin is under the Malin/Carri last name