URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 264
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"lisa's hand job"

Posted by anthonyspoetryrots on 10-18-01 at 10:17 AM
On a radio show(in Chicago I believe), the Spike Manton show, it ws stated by one of the love cruise guests (melissa, micheal jeanette, ralph, or odd bob) that Lisa gave Anthony a hand job. This occured after she kissed Micheal. Micheal joked he was the "fluffer" (good line). If this item is true, can that b*@#&! be any stupider?
Why lisa continued to degrade herself during this show is a complete mystery to me. Do you think he closed his eyes and fantasized about Laura while she did the deed? Advice to Lisa: only 16 yo virgins and oriental "massage girls" give hand jobs.
Lisa in her whiny voice: "ohhhh please desire me, anthony, I'm better than a blow-up doll"
Anthony: "okay,you're on, but don't expect me to touch you."
How did Lisa react when she heard anthony's comments as she departed for loser island? lol
What's this rumour I hear that Lisa moved to California to be near his royal pretentious-ness? Is that what "professional"and "career-wise' women do? lol
Well I guess you now look good to a pathetic drifter who is living out of his truck:didn't win the contest so now he's moving on to his next potential meal ticket.

anthonyspoetrysucks

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: lisa's hand job"
Posted by robogrrll on 10-18-01 at 07:28 PM
I live in Dallas, and Miss L recently appeared on "No One Is Awake At This Hour" /AKA Good Day Texas as an identified homegirl(caught it while getting ready for work-God knows I didn't wake up at 5am for the purpose of seeing it), so she doesn't seem to have moved to Cali to support AntHOny, much to Anthony's chagrin I imagine.

"anthony's meal ticket"
Posted by anthonyspoetryrots on 10-18-01 at 08:00 PM
Thanks for the info, guess lisa hasn't completely lost her mind... gee, what if bob and lisa won the contest? Anywho, I am sure Anthony just slithered home (refrigerator box), returned to spending hours daily (lord knows he doesn't have a job) cultivating his "cool persona". He's just waiting for the product endorsement offers to roll in...(dep hair gel)

anthonyspoetryrots

Posted by petethekiller on 10-19-01 at 00:59 AM
Hand job?

Well, I guess that she wouldn't want mom and dad to know that she had a gentile in her mouth...

Posted by robogrrll on 10-19-01 at 09:16 AM
Is, ahem, man juice kosher?

"Kosher>>"
Posted by petethekiller on 10-19-01 at 12:42 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-01 AT 12:43 PM (EST)

I guess that depends if they had a ham sandwich for dinner or not.

I'd have to say a vegetarian would be a good choice...

Mike

CA.