URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 262
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jen at Mix 106 in Chicago....and Mark McGrath info.....before the last show"

Posted by HobbsofMI on 05-23-03 at 09:43 AM
Well maybe we have the pickie messing around before the final show....

Jen was reported to be at Mix 106 with Liz and they ran into Mark McGrath....he gave Jen two back stage passes to the show that night and Jen ditched Liz for a friend to go to the show. She was wearing a tight black sleeveless blouse and very tight pants to show off her figure. After the show Mark and her disappeared on his bus for about 2 hours and then showed up at the hotel where Mark was entertaining everyone down in on of the conference rooms. Mark was giving money away for music trivia and when Jen won, he put the money down her blouse. She sat next to him all night and Mark was seen stroking her face several times through out the night. They went up to the room at 2 am and she was seen leaving at 3:30 am

This info was read on air by Drew and Mike (WRIF) here in Detroit but came from one of the tabloids.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jen at Mix 106 in Chicago....and Mark McGrath info.....before the last show"
Posted by smiley on 05-23-03 at 10:59 AM
Damn if Mark McGrath was hitting on me I would go for it too LOL. He is too fine!

"RE: Jen at Mix 106 in Chicago....and Mark McGrath info.....before the last show"
Posted by Carrie7777 on 05-26-03 at 06:01 PM
I hope this isn't true! It doesn't sound very reliable.

Posted by munson on 05-28-03 at 03:23 PM
Actually, it's 101.9 (WTMX) in Chicago.

Jen called into Eric and Kathy's show this morning and they all had a good laugh about the Mark McGrath blurb in the Star. Nothing to it.

As a matter of fact, we got to hear from Andrew this morning as well. Seems he's in town helping Jen pack up her place for the big move to San Francisco. She will share his place until the end of the summer and then "look for a place of my own." She then added that they'll see what happens at that point and that they have made no wedding plans.

Posted by KScott on 05-28-03 at 03:34 PM
Here check out this site.

http://www.wtmx.com/ek.php?sub=archive

Look on left hand side under "daily dose of e&k"

you need windows media player

Posted by SurvivinDawg on 05-29-03 at 06:47 AM
For those of us who cannot or should not run the Media Player, can you fill us in on what was said? Thanks.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Posted by KScott on 05-29-03 at 09:27 AM
Eric and Kathy asked Jen what she thought about the Star tabloid magazine thing and she answers "yeah how funny is that" then they how they were getting along, she says everything is really good and that Andrew was sitting right there with her, then he gets on and they laughing about the rumors already flying about her and Mark McGrath, Andrew asked Kathy if she was leading "his girl" astray. Then they said that they had a bet with Jen that if she won they were invited to the Firestone place and that their bags were packed and was that still going to happen. Andrew laughs and says come on and lets go.

That pretty much sums it up in a nutshell.

Posted by HobbsofMI on 05-28-03 at 04:47 PM
Well, I'm glad that there is nothing to it. Even thought I think Andrew is boring!! I would like to see one of these couples last out a year.