URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 261
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ishe fight"

Posted by stephs47 on 05-24-05 at 02:02 PM
Not too impressed so far...thought round one would be a little better....well except for the very end!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Ishe fight"
Posted by stephs47 on 05-24-05 at 02:12 PM
that was weird, did anyone lose the streamed video for a sec?

Posted by stephs47 on 05-24-05 at 02:15 PM
Once again, Anthony being a Coward! Tried to kick ishe when he fell (wasn't knocked down by Anthony). Anthony is always trying to do sneaky things. Ugh, I'll be glad when the fight is over and Ishe wins!

Must say that I thought this fight would've been a little bit more exciting, but then again we got spoiled from watching the show...just seeing the highlights and stuff from the editing!

Posted by MDSkinner on 05-24-05 at 02:16 PM
Ishe is just tearing Tony up. Very impressive. He could get knocked out if this keeps up.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 05-24-05 at 02:24 PM
It's over Ishe won pretty decisively. Wow, some ackward moments. I don't think Tony was doing things to be dirty...he's just a little ackward. Congrats to Ishe!

Posted by Water_Walker32 on 05-24-05 at 02:27 PM
Yea, Ishe when in the ring or a camera on him, he acts like he has class. Ishe is the victor, but jesse knocked anthony out.

Posted by Master B on 05-24-05 at 02:28 PM
its funny when tony glaced at ishe arrive at box and he just afraid he knew ishe would beat me! LOL

Posted by ARnutz on 05-24-05 at 02:28 PM
Hey why don't all of you join the discussion on MasterB's thread. It's getting too confusing to have more than one thread... and it's not necessary to start a new thread for each fight.

It's more fun when everyone keeps it all in one place.

Posted by stephs47 on 05-24-05 at 02:29 PM
anyone know how much each fighter was guaranteed, then what did the winner get as a bonus? thought it was weird seeing Ahmed and his girl sitting with Ishes' family after all the probs they had on the show!