URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 261
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"team tally to date"

Posted by JohnMc on 04-15-05 at 12:21 PM
Not sure if this is spoilerish or not, but I think that the current team makeup is interesting:

3 original Magnas
2 original Net Worths

The 2 Net Worths are now on Magna with the only original remaining Magna.

2 Magnas now makeup Net Worth.

3 men/2 ladies. Both ladies are now Magna, but one is original Magna and the other original Net Worth.

This is fairly speculative, but it wouldn't surprise me to see DT fire an original Magna next week, entering F4 with 2 of each. And I would be surprised if it was a man, to keep things even.

I think next weeks firing will be Bren or Alex, and probably because they fail their task.

This will leave 2 men/2 women. 2 Magnas/2 Net Worths. I'll bet he takes 1 of each sex and 1 of each Book Smart/Street Smart to the final task.

Just my speculation. If it doesn't belong as a spoiler, please lock.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: team tally to date"
Posted by jae on 04-15-05 at 11:05 PM
>Just my speculation. If it doesn't belong as a spoiler, please lock.

Well, this forum IS called the "Spoilers/Speculation" forum, so either one qualifies in here I suppose.

I thought Audrey would be fired Week 5 to balance the teams both in terms of street vs book and along gender lines, but Michael was fired instead. As a result, there were 2 more women than men, and 2 more street-smarts than book-smarts, leading to 2 Networth women being fired shortly after.

Anyway, I agree with you. Bren or Alex should go next. Possibly Craig, in the event Magna loses.

Posted by utanindatree on 04-16-05 at 02:08 AM
hmmm...well, i have to agree with jae. but maybe not Bren or Alex. But frankly, I feel maybe Craig?
That would leave the teams even with 2 women and 2 men. With Tana/Kendra going up against Bren/Alex. That would be an interesting matchup

Posted by JohnMc on 04-22-05 at 11:46 AM
<<I think next weeks firing will be Bren or Alex, and probably because they fail their task.>>

*strains arm while patting myself on the back*

Can I call them, or can I call them?

What do we have left? 2 men/2 women. 2 Magnas/2 NetWorths.

I'm going to go even farther now with my speculation. Donald has hired 2 white men so far. It's time for a woman.

Also, there was such a huge hype over whether booksmarts would be better than streetsmarts. They want to hire a Troy-type, so why not hire the girl who has the streetsmarts.

The winner will be Tana.

Posted by utanindatree on 04-22-05 at 11:56 AM
hmmm..how about Kendra? Well, frankly none of the apprentices have got any imagination going for me. tana sorta made a bad impression on me after the pontiac task. so maybe tana? maybe kendra. you're right, DT HAS to hire a woman now...

"Stats"
Posted by tralala on 04-22-05 at 01:42 PM
Anyone else notice that neither Kendra nor Tana EVER went to the boardroom (aside from the week 4 fiasco)

Boardrooms:
Alex - 5
Craig - 2
Kendra - 0
Tana - 0

PM Wins/Losses:
Alex - 1 Win; 2 Losses
Craig - 2 Wins (no Losses)
Kendra - 2 Wins (no Losses)
Tana - 2 Wins (no Losses)

"RE: Stats"
Posted by ARnutz on 04-22-05 at 02:41 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-05 AT 02:43 PM (EST)

At this point we have to be looking at Kendra & Tana as the final two.

Tana's wins are more impressive, IMO. Her first win was with the misfits on Net Worth back in week 5. A much tougher win given the make up of the team at the time.

Kendra's just been luckier to be on the better overall performing team for this whole time. She never had to switch teams.

ETA: Welcome to the boards!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

Posted by Quiddity on 04-22-05 at 09:29 PM
>LAST EDITED ON 04-22-05
>AT 02:43 PM (EST)

>
>At this point we have to
>be looking at Kendra &
>Tana as the final two.
>
>
>Tana's wins are more impressive, IMO.
>Her first win was with
>the misfits on Net Worth
>back in week 5. A
>much tougher win given the
>make up of the team
>at the time.

And yet Kendra won all on her own and singlehandedly beat 3 men on a car-related task. Thats more impressive if you ask me.

>Kendra's just been luckier to be
>on the better overall performing
>team for this whole time.
>She never had to switch
>teams.

Magna's won an unprecedented 8 consecutive tasks, longest streak for a team in the history of the Apprentice. Whose been the sole person whose been on that team for all 8 of these wins? Kendra. That's hardly lucky. Craig has been very lucky to be on the same team as Kendra and Tana all this time. But the fact is, remove either of those 2 and Magna's streak would have ended by now. Switching teams is irrelevent considering that she eventually lost all her original team mates.

Posted by jae on 04-23-05 at 03:23 AM
>Anyone else notice that neither Kendra
>nor Tana EVER went to
>the boardroom (aside from the
>week 4 fiasco)
>
>Boardrooms:
>Tana - 0

Why won't you include Week 4? Officially, Tana has been in the final boardroom once regardless of how safe she was from getting fired.