URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID33
Thread Number: 259
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Photos/sig pics storgage"

Posted by Roo on 06-22-05 at 10:08 AM
Is there a central location where my uploaded files are stored under my username? I've noticed that peeps seem to be able to pull out various sig pics at will. Did I miss something? TIA.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Photos/sig pics storgage"
Posted by Drive My Car on 06-22-05 at 02:04 PM
I think most people store their sig codes in their signature box, you can find it by going to your user file and adding them there. There is a place to modify your signature.

At least that is where I keep most of mine.

"RE: Photos/sig pics storgage"
Posted by RollDdice on 06-22-05 at 04:47 PM
I keep one in my user profile. The rest I keep in one Word document, divided by the forums where they're used. (i.e. all my Survivor sigs are together.)

A second Word doc holds every sig I've designed for you peeps.

Basically, I copy and paste from Word for anything other than my current sig.

When I get some time I'm going to figure out how to host my sigs on a seperate server -- then I can do some really interesting sigs.

"Don't forget..."
Posted by IceCat on 06-22-05 at 06:27 PM
... that regardless of where the sigs are stored, the pixel size and file size limits still apply. The purpose of these limits is to ensure manageable thread down loading times for dial up users.

This optional single line of text is either regular size, or size "1", but NO LARGER...