URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 258
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Lisa's comment."

Posted by Crimsyn on 08-29-02 at 10:03 PM
In her video to Gerry, what on earth did she say? It sounded like she said somethng to the effect of"To you and Eric, I regret that I didn't have the pleasure of putting you up." My husband I both looked at each other in shock. Did anyone catch what she said? I know we must have misunderstood.

I think that I am better than the people who are trying to reform me. -- Edgar Watson Howe

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Lisa's comment."
Posted by LadyT on 08-29-02 at 10:11 PM
If someone could get that, it would be cool, I was like WTF? DId CBS screw up and include a rant of hers in by mistake?

Posted by nailbone on 08-29-02 at 11:49 PM
That's exactly what she said, and she said it cuz Gerry was the HOH that put her and Eric up for Eric to be evicted. But I thought it was extremely catty to include that as her farewell message.

- Things go better with Rock!!

Posted by true on 08-30-02 at 00:07 AM
Yep, she said it all right. I don't blame Lisa so much for saying it, but I am really disappointed that BB included it in Gerry's goodbye messages. Marcellas clearly stated that when Josh was evicted, he said nothing but bad things about him in his farwell video. BB showed Josh nothing of Marcellas comments on the live show. If Lisa had nothing nice to say to Gerry, they should have left her comments off too. As much for Gerry as for Lisa. Not that Gerry would have voted for Lisa to win, if she makes final 2, but it's even more doubtful now.

Some of the HG's comments about Gerry have been very nasty. He will hear enough about that, I'm sure. I think it was cruel and unnecessary for BB to show Gerry those comments live. (unless they were going to do the same to all evicted HG's, which they clearly haven't)

You know, I've been waiting for Julie to ask the evictees some pointed questions, and I've always been disappointed. She seems to be afraid to ask the really tough questions. Showing Lisas comments was just a low blow. He didn't even get a chance to respond. Tacky, tacky, tacky.

true

Posted by Crimsyn on 08-30-02 at 00:18 AM
Oh that makes so much sense now. Thanks for clarifying. That is rather rude of SeeBS to do that though. Maybe they made a mistake and let it slip. Gerry didn't seem phased by it though.

I think that I am better than the people who are trying to reform me. -- Edgar Watson Howe

Posted by nailbone on 08-30-02 at 09:51 AM
Yet more evidence that SeeBS is blatantly manipulating the game.

Posted by moliemolie on 08-30-02 at 11:12 AM
>Yet more evidence that SeeBS is
>blatantly manipulating the game.
>
>
Please explain.

Posted by nailbone on 08-30-02 at 11:29 AM
Somewhere in the recent past, Dawg proposed the Conspriacy Theory that said in essence that SssBS is manipultaing the game rather than letting it play out on it's own. Examples are such things as asking very leading questions in the DR about whether the hamsters are "worried about so-and-so having a secret alliance" or how they feel about how strong a player so-and-so is, stuff like that.

Posted by moliemolie on 08-30-02 at 12:01 PM
Some of the players are smarter than others. The ones who are using their heads realize that the evicted HG's will pick the winner and so they try not to say things to incriminate themselves. And then you have dummies like Lisa who basically told Gerry she would have nominated him if given the opportunity. How dumb was that? What is funny to me though is how dumb Roddy looked at end the when he realized the vote was unanimous to evict Gerry. Well actually all of them were looking dumb but especially Roddy since he led everyone to believe he wanted Gerry to stay. His planned worked in the end but now his cover is somewhat blown. I wonder if the other HG's will pick up on that.

Posted by managerr on 08-30-02 at 12:11 PM
Remember Kiki was horrified Amy would be after her because she left a horrible message in Amy's farewell video? I suspect that many of them are leaving nasty messages in the video, but CBS has been editing them out. I think Danny and Roddy are the only two who have been in the farewell videos every week--which makes me think they are the only ones who are thinking about it.

I don't think this will hurt Lisa in Gerry's eyes, she already didn't have his vote. Frankly I was thinking "You go Princess of Darkness" when she said that. I blame CBS for choosing to air it.

Posted by Seyz on 08-30-02 at 02:52 PM
Jason might be also thinking about it.
He hasn't said many bad things about the other houseguests.
Either he's thinking about end game, or really is genuine.
I say they get him out of the house, or he wins if makes it to the finals. Roddy also hasn't said too many bad things. Now to think of it, neither has Amy (besides about Chiara).

Posted by lizard on 08-30-02 at 12:17 PM
Just begging to differ.

As I understood what she meant, she was trying to say she wished Gerry and Eric were still around for another week. Unfortunately she chose to say it by wishing they would be around to nominate when (LOL) she won HOH.

I think it was supposed to be sort of an ironic positive comment- but it was very poorly expressed. I'm not a Lisa fan (understatement), but I'd give her the benefit of the doubt on that one.

BTW I think this despite the fact that I am a believer in Dawg's SeeBS conspiracy theory.

Posted by SurvivinDawg on 08-30-02 at 03:12 PM
I tend to agree with Lizard here. When I first heard that, I was "WTF?" also, but as I thought about it, and I did sit and think about it for a minute, I realized that she didn't mean it quite the way it sounded, but you reallly have to think about it to realize that.

However, it DID sound negative, if not downright bad, and I agree with the posts above about CBS including it to manipulate the game.

I suspect that CBS was tainting Gerry's thinking against Lisa here, and by default, against her ally Danielle, so that when the FINAL VOTING comes down, Gerry will remember it and vote Roddy the half-million.

And thanks for remembering my humble conspiracy theory.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Posted by BaquaR13 on 09-01-02 at 02:19 PM
It was a shocker but I liked it. It showed that she wasn't just all talk and that she really did want to seek revenge on Gerry for what he did to them. GOOOD FOR YOU LISA!

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13