URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 257
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"A few things I'd like to know:"

Posted by grpunk on 10-17-01 at 04:05 PM
1. Did Anthony find himself homeless after the show? (Not to be a #####, but if anyone deserves it...)

2. Who did Tomiko piss off that she had to suffer the horrible fate of constantly getting stuck with Ralph?

3. Did Adrian ever consider slapping Gina to get her to stop saying "We have a good chance of winning this."

4. What happened with Laura and Tony? (And what does he see in her? She acts like a snoby jr high student)

5. What was the deal with Andrea's voice? Sounds like she's been screaming all night in the mosh pit of a punk show!

6. Was Lisa kissing 2 guys such a huge deal because she'd never kissed one before? I mean come on... Oh, and because some guy says you're attractive, does that always mean he wants you? Get a clue!

7. Has Toni been offered any commercials for sun-glasses. I mean, if putting shades over your eyes can improve anyone's look, it's Toni!

8. Was the whole loser island Toni/Andrea/Laura clique modeled after the movie 'Heathers'. If so, can Toni please be like Heather #1 (*gag* '...corn nuts')

9. Did Greg score with Toni after voting for Mellisa and Darin?
(I'd bet that one's a big NO!)

10. Did Adrian walk up to Toni when all was said and done and say "And NO I don't forgive you for not using the switch card I helped you get to save me! I only said I did so you're gullible ass would vote for me!!!" ????

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion