URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 256
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Undercard streamlined on Yahoo"

Posted by stephs47 on 05-24-05 at 09:43 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-05 AT 09:44 AM (EST)

I am hoping that someone can explain to me how to watch the undercard fights on Yahoo. I've never done that before and want to make sure that I can come 1 p.m. today. So, if anyone could explain that to me and tell me how to find the fights...I would grealty appreciate it!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Undercard streamlined on Yahoo"
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 05-24-05 at 11:02 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-05 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

My recommendations is that you make sure first that you can view other videos on the yahoo contender site. This will tell you if you have the software needed to view the fights. And if you don't you can download them beforehand.

I won't be able to watch them live (I am at work) but I hope they will keep them on the web so I can view them tonight.

Posted by stephs47 on 05-24-05 at 11:10 AM
Can you please explain that in more detail? I have never done this before and have NO idea what I'm doing. How do I know if I have those options on yahoo? Is there something I have to type in or a specific place I have to go to on Yahoo? Sorry for all the questions and thanks for the info!

Posted by renoguy on 05-24-05 at 11:19 AM
They just put up some information about it here:

http://contender.tv.yahoo.com/01/index.html

Around 10am PDT, there should be a link to view the first match live at that page.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 05-24-05 at 11:23 AM
There are all kinds of videos on that site. What i am saying is make sure first you can view them and if you can't download whatever you need now before the fights begin.

Posted by renoguy on 05-24-05 at 11:27 AM
Just guessing, but I'd try watching one of the pretaped videos first, and if it hangs up then click on "Change Settings" on the lower right of the video window and select a slower connection speed until you can watch the whole thing without it freezing up. Hopefully that setting will also work for the live feed.