URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 255
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Episode 13 details"

Posted by AyaK on 04-11-05 at 01:10 PM
Per NBC:

THE APPRENTICE
04-21-2005 9:00PM

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT CLUTTER" - The candidates invent a new product that helps clean up the office. A troubled business relationship boils over, while an opposing pair finds creative bliss. George and Carolyn discuss their personal lives with the winners at the reward while the losers are verbally flogged in the boardroom and the 14th candidate leaves Trump Tower.

...So, who has the troubled relationship -- and does the "creative bliss" team equal the team that lost the car challenge, since it will only have two left?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Episode 13 details"
Posted by miss_ganda on 04-11-05 at 03:25 PM
Craig & Kendra?

Or Kendra & Tana?

Shall we put money into it?

"Thoughts..."
Posted by AyaK on 04-14-05 at 08:00 PM
If Chris goes, the "opposing pair" finding "creative bliss" just about has to be Alex and Bren, doesn't it? But who has the troubled business relationship? Kendra and Craig?

If Chris doesn't go ... I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

"RE: Thoughts..."
Posted by lindan on 04-14-05 at 10:51 PM
Since Craig should be the project manager for Magna, I guess the trouble relationship must be between the PM and someone. That somebody has to be Kendra, who is exempt. Since I'm cheering for her, I hope she wouldn't ride her exemption the same way Tana did.

Posted by idiotcowboy on 04-15-05 at 03:22 PM
> A troubled business relationship boils over

The previews last night made it look like the Kendra-Craig relationship blows up. I think Craig has a hard time working with younger women.

> while an opposing pair finds creative bliss

This could be a reconciliation of Kendra-Tana after the last task but I expect not, the more reasonable assumption would be its a Bren-Alex make-up after the boardroom finger pointing.

If I had to guess right now I would expect to see Craig fired next week.

-ICB

"Agree"
Posted by AyaK on 04-15-05 at 08:25 PM
>If I had to guess right now I would expect to
>see Craig fired next week.

Yep, that's just what I was thinking. We've now matched the "NetWorth loses seven in a row" rumor, so it's time for NetWorth to win one. Otherwise, the rumor would have been "NetWorth loses eight in a row," wouldn't it?

And Craig isn't going to be cut any slack, Jack. He's a hack. And Trump will throw him back.

"RE: Agree"
Posted by smokedog on 04-15-05 at 09:57 PM
>>If I had to guess right now I would expect to
>And Craig isn't going to be
>cut any slack, Jack.
>He's a hack. And
>Trump will throw him back.

Hater

"RE: Agree"
Posted by lindan on 04-16-05 at 04:07 PM
In the history of Apprentice, the team of 2 people always beat the team of 3 (eg. Nick+ Amy beat Troy, Kwame, and Bill. Jennifer & Sandy beat Ivana, Kevin, and Kelly). If history repeats itself, Bren and Alex will win. Craig will go home.

Posted by xserver on 04-17-05 at 02:55 AM
Craig and Kendra are almost certainly the troubled business relationship.

The only creativity I've seen this season is from Kendra, so I'd expect Kendra and Tana to be that pair.

So Networth loses again. Bren is probably PM, so he gets fired.

Posted by lindan on 04-17-05 at 08:57 AM
>The only creativity I've seen this
>season is from Kendra

Bren and his cucumber ideas can be pretty creative from time to time too

Posted by ginger on 04-19-05 at 05:04 PM
My question is, is hearing about George and Carolyn's personal lives really to be considered a REWARD?

I'd rather have the bling.

Posted by lindan on 04-20-05 at 09:33 AM
George & Carolyn (or at least Carolyn) will be providing important feedback to Trump when selecting the winning Apprentice. Getting to know them at a more personal level will help out with the competition.

This is definitely a much bigger reward than meeting up with Bill Ranseic in A2.

"Press release"
Posted by AyaK on 04-20-05 at 01:01 AM
THE FINAL FIVE CANDIDATES INVENT NEW OFFICE PRODUCT FOR STAPLES ON NBC'S "THE APPRENTICE" (APRIL 21, 9-10PM ET/PT)
Published: April 19, 2005

Who Will Make it to the Final Four When Bren and Alex square off against Tana, Craig and Kendra?

NEW YORK -- April 19, 2005 -- Donald Trump is not a fan of clutter. On this week's episode of NBC's "The Apprentice" candidates invent a new office product for Staples that is designed to make desk organization easy (April 21, 9-10pm ET/PT). Each team works with top-notch designers and manufacturers and they'll present their final product to Staples executives along with a focus group of office managers. The key to victory, Trump says, is "to blend innovation with practicality."

Alex and Bren thrive without Chris and their friendship deepens providing some touching moments. Kendra and Craig continue to butt-heads but their creativity, along with Tana's leadership produces an impressive product. Both teams feel they are guaranteed a win, which leads to some serious gut checking during the task resolution.

The winning team gets to spend some influential time with George Ross and Carolyn Kepcher during a power breakfast atop The Rainbow Room.

Remaining Candidates:
"NET WORTH": Alex and Bren
"MAGNA": Kendra, Tana, and Craig

Week 13 Exemption: Kendra

This week's task mirrors Staples Invention Quest, a nationwide search for office product ideas that launches today with a chance to win $25,000 plus royalties.

"We are always searching for innovative office product ideas to add to our growing collection of Staples brand products," said Shira Goodman, executive vice president of marketing for Staples. "We're thrilled to launch our Invention Quest search this week so Apprentice fans have a chance to participate in a similar task at home."

Does Staples like the winning Apprentice team's product design enough to manufacture it as a Staples brand product? Tune in to find out.

"RE: Press release"
Posted by fairyprincess on 04-21-05 at 02:22 PM
>>Alex and Bren thrive without Chris
>and their friendship deepens providing
>some touching moments.

All I have to say is "IWWWWWW".............

Posted by jae on 04-23-05 at 03:31 AM
LOL, so "creative bliss" led to defeat anyway. Thanks for misleading so well, NBC.