URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 255
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What a B#@H Kirsten is"

Posted by KScott on 05-19-03 at 10:04 AM
Listen to the Post Rose Ceremony (final episode) from Kirsten, boo freaking hoo!!!!! It is towards the botton of the page.

http://abc.abcnews.go.com/primetime/specials/bachelor/index.html

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What a B#@H Kirsten is"
Posted by Loree on 05-19-03 at 10:17 AM
Kirsten and Cristina finally agree on something. They both think Andrew made the wrong choice and he will regret it. LOL!

Posted by smiley on 05-19-03 at 10:22 AM
Ewwww that just confirms my belief that she is a whiney brat!

Posted by dajaki on 05-19-03 at 11:58 AM
I'm, like, so disappointed that he didn't, ya know, choose Kirsten. She's, like, so articulate and, oh my god, so right for him. Both are, like, ya know, shallow and good-lookin'. I totally, like, wanted them to be together cuz, ya know, I predicted it like weeks ago and I totally hate being wrong, ya know? Oh my god, I guess it's like on to the next Bachelor.

Posted by jeannemarie97 on 05-19-03 at 12:47 PM
I, like, TOTALLY agree with you, dajaki. If that a**h**le had to have the boyfriend situation clarified by his brother upong his first meeting with the b*tch, in no time flat, and he couldn't figure it out over 6weeks, he deserves her.

He actually said in this show that he was LEANING towards Kirsten. This is the dumbest, most unsophisticated rich boy ever. How can he have got to the age of 27 and still be led around by his nether parts? He's got to be really immature at best and just plain stupid at worst.

I really wish he had picked the little twit. They really do deserve one another. By the way, the sisters were a hoot when they were listening to her nonsense-speak in the kitchen and trying not to laugh in her face.

Posted by LeftPinky on 05-19-03 at 10:54 PM
I agree, the sisters were a hoot... I really like bro Adam though...ah, gee bro, I think she still has her hooks in another man... perhaps you should check it out...Andrew: Like what do you mean man, I've known her all of 6 wonderful weeks and he's never been mentioned...don't cha like think I know her better like than you???

"i can sum her up"
Posted by sorgee on 05-19-03 at 01:12 PM
in one word:
BITTER

"RE: i can sum her up"
Posted by BriarRosie on 05-19-03 at 01:20 PM
The poor dear realized that she lost her meal-ticket, so that's why she was going to "throw up" at the thought of Jen and Andrew together.

IMHO, I thought Jen looked better and acted better than Kirsten, but then again, I was rooting for the Chicago gal (even though she was born in Cleveland. LOL)

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

Posted by Lilybet on 05-19-03 at 03:29 PM
During her limo ride after being dumped I kept waiting for her to bring out a doll dressed like Jen and start sticking pins in it!!