URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 2537
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Best singer ever"

Posted by marggy on 04-13-08 at 06:27 PM
I have watched American Idol from the first time they were on. I have enjoyed it, or most of it. I record it and then watch it later. In all the years I have only kept one song by one singer. That was Kady Malloy when she sang Groovy kind of love. I had heard it before but never like that. I have kept that and listen to it over and over. I like the very thing that Simon and the other judges didn't like. She could have sung louder but she held back and it was incredible. The judges are responsible for a lot of good performers being voted off. I am sure they are sorry many times for thoughtless comments that cause viewers not to vote for the singers. I hope Kady already has a record contract. I was away and didn't see her get voted off. I wish you all the luck in the world Kady you have a fantastic voice. You were not there to do an impression of Britney but to sing in your own voice and it is amazing. You have a lot of talent and the judges let you down badly.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Best singer ever"
Posted by nailbone on 04-13-08 at 06:30 PM
Her problem was that she DID do an impression of Britney, and couldn't overcome that idea in the judges minds.

Posted by zazzy on 04-15-08 at 06:21 PM
One of her problems is they had other girls they wanted to pimp--Carly and Kristy Lee come to mind--just look at the video support they got versus Kady or Alaina.

Posted by superforger on 04-16-08 at 08:15 PM
I think it is very hard to judge who is the best singer. But, personally, for this season, I like Asia'h Epperson. It is a shame she was voted out so early.

Posted by Tahj on 04-17-08 at 02:10 PM
I'll never forget John "Howdy Doody" Stevens version of "King of the Road." Magical.

It's a Tribe!