URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID88
Thread Number: 252
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"INXS Leg 1 TIX"

Posted by CattyChat on 10-12-05 at 10:09 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-05 AT 10:12 AM (EST)

Never been a fan of Ticket Master -- Who got their Tickets???

I logged on as soon as presale tix were activated & at 10:01 a.m., the best seats I was able to buy at the Borgata at $75 a pop, plus costs were center orchestra, ROW 18. Hopefully, I'll be able to get closer when we get there & they see we're easy on the eyes *crossing fingers*.

At 10:05 a.m., the best seats I was able to get in Philly -- I was NOT able to purchase any of the premium pit or orchestra seating seats -- were the cheaper tix ($39 + costs) and I am in someplace called L/C Orch Row O.

I want to know who is getting all the best seats?? Aggravating.

Anyone else have better luck than me?? Also, anyone else attending either the Atlantic City or Philly shows?

How about you, LaLaLisa -- what did you end up with??

Edited to correct many mistakes, due to emotional distress

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Table of contents
  • RE: INXS Leg 1 TIX,true, 11:07 AM, 10-12-05
    • Join the INXS Fan Club for PreSale Tix,CattyChat, 11:12 AM, 10-12-05
    • RE: INXS Leg 1 TIX,true, 11:12 AM, 10-12-05
  • RE: INXS Leg 1 TIX,weltek, 02:40 PM, 10-13-05
    • RE: INXS Leg 1 TIX,Wacko Jacko, 04:09 PM, 10-13-05
  • RE: INXS Leg 1 TIX,Hoobie, 02:05 PM, 10-17-05
    • RE: INXS Leg 1 TIX,CattyChat, 01:13 PM, 10-19-05
  • RE: INXS Leg 1 TIX,true, 04:08 PM, 10-18-05
    • RE: INXS Leg 1 TIX,TLake, 06:35 PM, 10-19-05
  • More Locations added,Loree, 12:50 PM, 11-02-05

Messages in this discussion
"RE: INXS Leg 1 TIX"
Posted by true on 10-12-05 at 11:07 AM
Tickets go on sale here Saturday. Most expensive ticket is $42. Potential World Series tickts go on sale at the same time, so I'm hoping most of the cities ticket buyers are preoccupied.

How do you get presale tickets?

"Join the INXS Fan Club for PreSale Tix"
Posted by CattyChat on 10-12-05 at 11:12 AM
Join the fan club, then follow these directions --

Make sure you log onto INXS.com on Wednesday, Oct. 12 for the Fan Club ticket presales for the North American Switched On tour dates! Ticket presales will start at 10 AM local time in several markets.

Please continue to check INXS.com and look for an email from us for any further ticket updates.

Please note: there is a 4 ticket limit per show for the Fan Club ticket presales. We have reserved seats in the house for Fan Club members to purchase but please be advised there are a limited number of tickets available. Fan Club tickets are available on a first come first served basis.

If you need help purchasing tickets please visit our ticket help system for futher info.

If you are not already a member of the official INXS.com Fan Club, subscribe today. Fan Club members gain access to ticket presales, exclusive content and much more!

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by true on 10-12-05 at 11:12 AM
How do you get presale tickets?

Ooops, should have looked at the other thread first. No way am I joining a fan club for $24.50! I'll take my chances on Saturday. What a rip!

Posted by weltek on 10-13-05 at 02:40 PM
Two words: Ticket Brokers. I'm sure they have a back door.

I think your Borgata set sounds like great seats! Enjoy!

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 10-13-05 at 04:09 PM
I once joined a fan club so that I could get better seats to the show and I was floored at how bad the seats I got were. It was an arena show for Faith Hill and Tim McGraw. I got lower bowl straight from the stag....behind all the floor seats. When i got there I needed to borrow binoculars to see them.

Who gets the good tickets? Good question. In the case of my show I think the season ticket holders and relatives of the arena management got them. Maybe even radio stations and sponsors. I mean I was able to buy tickets before anyone else and I got skunked. I will never do that again.

Posted by Hoobie on 10-17-05 at 02:05 PM
I was able to get FIRST ROW to Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas. Woo hoo.

Anyone else heading to Vegas?

BTW, ordinarily I hate Ticketmaster as well, and this is the first time in about 50 tries that I've gotten the tickets I want. This leads me to believe that this won't be a sold-out show.

Posted by CattyChat on 10-19-05 at 01:13 PM
I'm so jealous. I am holding out hope that I can snag the VIP backstage passes for at least one of the 2 shows I have tickets for.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by true on 10-18-05 at 04:08 PM
I forgot to call for tickets on Saturday, but I got them yesterday! I was amazed that such good seats were still available.

I have been having withdrawls since the end of the show, and while I'm thrilled that JD won, I'm realllly missing Marty. So, so glad he will be touring with INXS!

Posted by TLake on 10-19-05 at 06:35 PM
I had a tough time getting ticketmaster to accept the INXS fan club password, but it finally worked out and I got Row Y in the front section for Las Vegas... can't wait!

"More Locations added"
Posted by Loree on 11-02-05 at 12:50 PM
2 November 2005

New dates to be added!

Nothing like a little forewarning... Keep your eyes locked to INXS.com's news area and to your inboxes, seven more dates are being added to the first leg of the Switched On tour.

In addition to a second New York date, INXS.com can reveal that the band will also visit Atlanta, Norfolk and Charlotte as well as three Florida dates at Clearwater, Jacksonville and Boca Raton.

There will be fan club pre-sales for all of these dates taking place early next week...