URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID114
Thread Number: 25
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Kid Fashion"

Posted by moonbaby on 11-09-07 at 12:58 PM
One word: Hats.

Who decided to supply these kids with the ugliest of ugly knit hats? They look like lice-infested leftovers from a condemned school's classroom cubby. And that's all I have to say about that

Anjay weeps because this is the only hat he has to wear.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Kid Fashion"
Posted by true on 11-11-07 at 09:49 PM
You are so right, Moonie. I also wish they'd hand out a few mirrors and some chapstick. Those cracked and peeling lips make me shudder.

"RE: Kid Fashion"
Posted by brvnkrz on 11-12-07 at 02:43 PM
And a hairbrush. these kids are going to have to shave their heads when they get home because no parent will be able to get a comb through their hair.

RIP, Bill Walsh

"Double agree!"
Posted by moonbaby on 11-12-07 at 08:35 PM
Ooo those poor little faces with lips cracking and bleeding, ouch! Give these poor babies some chapstick or Burt's Bees, it makes me feel like I've been eating salted pumpkin seeds when I see their lips like that! I've been hoping some of these kids got some extra toothbrushes to deal with the hair situation, too. What *is* the deal with personal grooming, they haven't gotten into that? The kids don't look too grungy, I'm guessing there is a place they can clean up some. Ick.

"I'm laughing"
Posted by Puffy on 11-14-07 at 11:10 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-07 AT 01:08 AM (EST)

I agree with all of you. This thread has me cracking up!

I vote for a barber as the next mandatory reward.

©Snidget siggie shop, 2007

"They heard you!"
Posted by CTgirl on 11-15-07 at 08:37 AM
Hat Time! They all got color-coded hats this week.

surfkitty sig shop 2007

"RE: They heard you!"
Posted by mattben on 11-15-07 at 02:07 PM
I noticed that CTgirl. I think it was because it's colder than they (the producers) thought it would be, too.

Curious how Nathan (I think it was him) was wearing shorts and a leather jacket.

We did see a hygiene moment with Taylor and her clique using baking soda before they got the toothbrushes and such reward.