URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID109
Thread Number: 25
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"2008 Nashville star."

Posted by leapingin on 04-05-08 at 03:04 AM
Have you guys read that Nashville Star startes June 9th I think and that coat tail rider Billy Ray Cyrus will host and it's gonna be on NBC this year. Can't wait. Knew Buddy Jewell ( He got railroaded by Clint Black) worked with his mother at the Cotton Inn in Osceola, Arkansas. He's the real deal for sure.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: 2008 Nashville star."
Posted by fanscape on 04-18-08 at 02:56 PM
Hi! If you like Nashville Star, I’d like to recommend the new show I’m working with, “Can You Duet”. It’s like Nashville Star but the competition is for the next big country duo rather than solo star, and all the drama that ensues in the collaboration. “Can You Duet” premieres tonight at 8/7C on CMT.
Thanks for listening and I hope you’ll join us! ~Becky with CMT

Posted by mindy23 on 05-16-08 at 09:52 AM

Getting exited to see this again! I like the way they cut to the chase and get the finals on there right away, instead of making a huge deal about the 5,000 that try out, and/or the 30 that get cut before they even take the stage!

And I also like that they were the first to allow their contestants to utilize instruments! It's a great show for those of us who also enjoy Country music! Anyone know who the judges will be this year?

Posted by gmanntoday on 06-09-08 at 08:44 PM
i know that jewel is one of the judges! also billy ray cyrus is the host!

Posted by Countrystrings on 06-05-08 at 03:05 PM
Man I cannot wait to see the new Nashville Star season 6! with it being on prime time now country music is going to explode all over the main stream. Especially since NBC is placing it right after American Gladiators!!! Two of my favs back to back. I love Buddy Jewell's first album, sweet south comfort is my favorite song off that album. I can't wait to see all the new contestants. Check out some of these funny tryouts. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGPdnVrpefU>

Posted by monitoring you on 06-05-08 at 06:05 PM
This season should be super cool very sensational I love the show and I hope they keep up the good WORK!!!

Posted by alfredgerard84 on 06-06-08 at 05:12 PM
Yeah this year is gonna rock! I saw some hilarious videos on YouTube of audition tapes and they are FUNNY!

theres this one guy that sings "i aint that stupid" and its freakin funny ars stupid!

See you on Monday Nashville!

Posted by tvfan1105 on 06-07-08 at 01:27 PM
i agree! it's gonna be awesome. i love taylor swift and i hear she's gonna perform on the show. i think it airs on monday and i'm watching it for sure!

Posted by cowgirl4ever on 06-07-08 at 02:11 PM
Nashville Star is by far the best reality music type show on the air. I tried watching A.I. and just cant seem to get into it like Nashville Star. Especially this season with NBC bringing Billy Ray Cyrus...ahhh I'm so excited! Only two more days until we get to see Taylor Swifts amazing performance! ...This might be a rumor, but are they bringing on Carrie Underwood too? I heard that from a friend in the whole music scene in L.A. Anyone heard about this? ...I guess we'll just have to watch and see huh?

Posted by hot2trot on 06-07-08 at 06:15 PM
Oh My Gosh! Yes, it's this Monday and I am super excited to watch...the premiere show (Monday) is going to have all the casting call's so there will be some laughs and I think
Taylor Swift is going to perform. Can't wait!

Posted by Countrystrings on 06-09-08 at 12:19 PM
Guys its finally here!!! Nashville star is tonight and I am so excited. I almost called in sick to work today in order to stay home and prepare to watch it! I am so pumped, I have waited too long to get my Jewel fix. I have been Jonesing!

Posted by gmanntoday on 06-09-08 at 12:58 PM
yeah i totally bought a new cowboy hat to wear tonight during the show! its gonna be sweet!!!!!! i hope there are as good of auditions as i saw on youtube!

Posted by monitoring you on 06-09-08 at 01:53 PM
I cant wait to watch tonight it is going to be great with Cyrus as host and Taylor Swift singing during the show, this season should rock!!!

Posted by bystander on 06-09-08 at 02:16 PM
Really looking forward to this season. Can't wait to see if they changed it for the better by moving it from USA to NBC.