URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 249
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Apprentice, Episode 11: It's Time to Vote!"

Posted by ARnutz on 04-05-05 at 11:04 PM

Welcome to The Apprentice Voting Thread.

The purpose of this thread is to predict who will be fired in this week's (4/7) episode. You have until 5 minutes before the episode starts (9:00 EST).

The Rules:

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's firing IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just highlight and delete the bit where it says "Re: The Apprentice 3, Episode 1: It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Omarosa.

This is important -- in the subject header, please ONLY use names. This avoids confusion and time-wasting to do the tallies. If the title has no name listed, we won't count the ballot.

THE REMAINING CANDIDATES:

Magna:

~Bren
~Craig
~Kendra
~Tana

Networth:

~Alex
~Angie
~Chris

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.
EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES -- If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Name".

3. Make any other predictions (who will be PM, which team will win the task, etc.) or comments in the body of your message.

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! This is a voting thread! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Alex"
Posted by smokedog on 04-06-05 at 00:13 AM

"Angie"
Posted by DTrump on 04-06-05 at 01:48 AM
bye bye

"Chris"
Posted by jae on 04-06-05 at 07:17 AM
Sad to say, with that warning you had at the end of the boardroom, plus the fact that you've been in the final boardroom 3 times, you're fired.

Magna winning PM: Tana probably.

"Alex"
Posted by ARnutz on 04-06-05 at 08:14 AM
Just have a feeling, but I hope I'm wrong.

"Angie"
Posted by xserver on 04-06-05 at 11:50 AM
Chokes.

"Kendra"
Posted by skierbynature on 04-06-05 at 01:33 PM

"A N G I E"
Posted by miss_ganda on 04-06-05 at 02:22 PM
Trump's hair is easier on the eyes.

"Angie"
Posted by AyaK on 04-06-05 at 04:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-05 AT 04:20 PM (EST)

I hate to side with DTrump, who has been speculating all over the boards while claiming to have an inside source, but the picture of Bren and Chris together in the midseason preview (apparently working on the car challenge) seems to indicate that either Angie or Alex has to go, so that Bren ends up on NetWorth.

I think Trump won't forget that Angie has been on the block before. Plus, if she's late for the presentation, as the preview shows ... and the expanded press release dwells on "time runs out" in its title ... then bye, bye Angie.

"Angie"
Posted by janda3 on 04-06-05 at 04:34 PM
If anyone saw the nbc.com site, there is always a picture preview of the PM's for the upcoming episode. This week the picture is of Tana & Alex.

"Alex"
Posted by djandy on 04-06-05 at 05:59 PM
It's either Alex or Angie, so I'll go with PM Alex since the PM has been fired the majority of the time this season. Also, that would leave 3 men and 3 women left, whereas if Angie were fired it would be 4 men to 2 women.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

"Angie"
Posted by applejack93 on 04-07-05 at 00:47 AM
Or, with any luck it might be Chris...

"Angie"
Posted by Loree on 04-07-05 at 10:23 AM
I want to keep voting for Bren. But he is immune this week. So I think Angie will go.

"Angie"
Posted by lindan on 04-07-05 at 11:34 AM
I think Chris will be the Ivana of this season. Everyone knows that he has no chance of winning the Apprentice at all since the very early episodes, but yet he will go very far. I don't think he'll be fired this week yet. It'll be either Alex or Angie, and I guess it's Angie.

"Angie"
Posted by kary1371 on 04-07-05 at 01:51 PM
Looks like it her turn!

Has long as Chris and Bren don't make it to the finals, I'm good!

"Vote total so far"
Posted by AyaK on 04-07-05 at 02:26 PM
This is post #15, summarizing 14 votes. Let's see if we can keep it going after our correct pick of Stephanie last week:

Angie.......9
Alex.........3
Chris........1
Kendra.....1

Bren........exempt
Craig, Tana...UTR

"Angie"
Posted by DearAbby on 04-07-05 at 06:15 PM

"Angie"
Posted by seahorse on 04-07-05 at 08:41 PM
-

"Final Tally"
Posted by ARnutz on 04-07-05 at 08:53 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-05 AT 08:53 PM (EST)

This is post #18, summarizing 16 votes and 2 tallies.

Angie.......11
Alex.........3
Chris........1
Kendra.....1

ETA: ooops my clock is off by 2 minutes, I'll update this post if anyone comes in within the last minute.