URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 247
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What fight was I watching?"

Posted by Water_Walker32 on 05-22-05 at 10:03 PM
It would have appeared that the version that I watched between Jesse and Sergio wasn't allllllll Sergio. That's why I hate that edited crap because the version I saw, it was pretty darn close. As a matter of fact in the final seconds of round 7, Sergio was running away from Jesse's power. I really like the show and thinks a good idea, but this giving the audience a edited version really sucks. Maybe, if I had seen the full version I may have seen Sergio win pure points, because the version I saw, nobody really dominated anything. I think they both were hurt a couple of times in there.

If I see the full cut, and it's very similar to what I had seen tonight, then Sergio won by popularity.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What fight was I watching?"
Posted by Water_Walker32 on 05-22-05 at 10:45 PM
Another thing, I just read a discussion board where Ishe was bad mouthing Brinkley called him a punk and coward. I think that proves Brinkleys whole point which is Ishe can't shut his mouth. I know he's upset that he lost, but Ishe was getting on everyones nerves from what I heard and Jesse was the only that told him so.

Posted by AlgeCrumpler on 05-22-05 at 10:52 PM
Jessee wussed out. He talked all that crap to Ishe and then paired him up against Sergio. I think its only fitting that decision ended up coming back to haunt Jessee. Sergio got to fight first in the final 8 and Jessee ended up fighting last. As a result, Jessee had a cut and was beat up going into his final 4 fight against a well healed/rested Sergio.

Although if Jessee had fought Ishe then Ishe would've won the whole tournament, because Ishe would own Jesse. And I don't think any of those guys would beat Ishe in a 7 round fight.

Posted by Water_Walker32 on 05-22-05 at 10:56 PM
I disagree because to me, Jesse gave Sergio a better fight than Ishe did. And this wasn't a street fight dude, there was psychology involved and smart moves. This was business and a chance to win 1 million. On any other given day, Jesse would have fought Ishe gladly, just to plug his mouth shut, no doubt about that.

Posted by intocable on 05-23-05 at 00:12 AM
Well I agree with Ishe,

Jesse is a coward and a hipacrit!! He was telling Ishe that he wanted to fight him to test him and all that then he punked out when he had the chance to challenge him.. All this after he was talking $hit aboiut Ishe in the begening when he didn't fight Ahmed when they asked.. Jesse is a punk!!

Posted by AlgeCrumpler on 05-23-05 at 08:44 AM
What are you talking about man? Ishe's fight could've gone either way -- it was a split decision. And Sergio was so hurt he couldn't have even come out for round 6. Jessee was never a threat and Sergio totally smoked him. Sergio was standing on the ropes celebrating before the fight even ended.

>I disagree because to me, Jesse
>gave Sergio a better fight
>than Ishe did.

Posted by dump on 05-23-05 at 06:08 AM
>It would have appeared that the
>version that I watched between
>Jesse and Sergio wasn't allllllll
>Sergio. That's why I hate
>that edited crap because the
>version I saw, it was
>pretty darn close.

From my point a view it looked like Sergio won most of the rounds.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 05-23-05 at 09:23 AM
I am with the original poster. I personally thought Jesse won. Jesse could at least block punches. A lot of Sergio’s were hitting Jesse’s gloves. Sergio on the other hand left himself wide open. I don’t know if it was the editing or what, but me viewing the fight would’ve given it to Jesse.

Another thing about Sergio is he has no power what so ever. Sure he is quick but with no power I think he is in trouble against Peter. I do like both fighters but like Peter a little more.

Posted by stephs47 on 05-23-05 at 09:26 AM
I'm glad someone else feels the way I did. I was so upset last night after I watched that fight. Even though I knew how the fight ended, once I watched it...I couldn't believe the results. Ok, maybe Sergio did win....but a unanimous decision? There is no way. Sergio was running from Jesse at the end. I think I sat on the couch in shock for like 3 minutes after the fight was over. I think that Jesse got robbed....but this is better for Peter. Peter can beat Sergio...he is stronger with his punches and Sergio won't know what hit him. So, all I can say is that the co-main event and the main event will be crazy tomorrow night. So, as they say in boxing, "let's get it on." GO MANFREDO!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by FarwestChips on 05-23-05 at 06:09 PM
Why is a unanimous decision so bad here? even if you watch the edited version Mora wins 4 of the seven rounds. Watch the entire fight un-cut or watch the edited version, the results should still be the same. Mora won 4 rounds without a doubt, you cant dispute that no matter what version you watch. The fact is the judges could of seen round 7 go either way, it didn’t matter, by round 7 Mora already won the 4 rounds needed to win the fight, only way anything could of changed in round 7 was by KO.
Who cares if Mora ran from haymakers in the seventh, one round does not make the fight, want Jesse to have round 7? Fine let him have it. Mora still wins 4 to 3 on all three score cards and get the unanimous decision.