URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID55
Thread Number: 247
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What does Everyone think the Ending on Aug 10 will be in Joe Schmo 2??"

Posted by N1Hawk on 08-03-04 at 08:53 AM
Just wondering, by the looks of it someone will be getting married but it's all fake.. Looks like Piper and Austin will be getting a surprise that the producers did not tell them about!!!
This will be a Crazy Ending and Cannot wait for next Tuesday!!

What does everyone think is going to happen in the end???

N1Hawk

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What does Everyone think the Ending on Aug 10 will be in Joe Schmo 2??"
Posted by rattler_pk on 08-03-04 at 06:45 PM
I say Piper tells Austin, Tim, and TJ that none of them are the man for her and that she chooses Matt Kennedy Gould.

Posted by Acawap on 08-04-04 at 12:26 PM
I'm guessing Piper and Austin decide to get back together and pick 'none of the above'. Then they will have a fake wedding for them, and Matt Kennedy Gould will show up as the preacher... as maybe a tipoff to the Schmos that they're the schmos?

Then, when Matt asks if anybody objects, Bryce comes flying in and Tim knocks him out, making 'Piper' cry and exclaim that "nobody was supposed to get hurt".

Of course, what I secretly HOPE will happen is Austin chooses Gerald and Piper chooses Cammi and they all start making out... but that's just me.

Posted by MegsSweetPea on 08-04-04 at 03:16 PM
I like your thinking. That's basically how I pictured everything going down after last episode and the previews. My friend thinks Tim's comment was directed towards Austin, which I could see if he makes some snide comment to Piper about the male suitors. I'd absolutely LOVE to see MKG appear again. I never got to see his appearance as the pizza guy, and MKG owns so much.

I actually was thinking about the whole Austin/Piper thing from the beginning, before they announced that Austin & Piper were a couple prior to the show. I thought it would be humorous if at the end they ended up picking each other. But now that there's actually a storyline in place for it, meh, I dunno. I guess my vision lost some of it's flair now that it's in the open as a possibility.

Regardless, I don't think there's anyway they can choose Amanda or Tim. Especially for Tim, he's really hitched on Piper.

Posted by xserver on 08-05-04 at 01:37 AM
Actually, you can see MKG's appearance on a video clip at the Spike TV website:

http://www.spiketv.com/shows/series/joeschmo/commentary.jhtml

Posted by MegsSweetPea on 08-05-04 at 10:51 AM
Great thanks, I'll have to check that out when I get home from work!

Posted by toddE on 08-10-04 at 02:02 PM
Those are both excellent possibilities. I would drop dead laughing if Austin picks Gerald. Whatever they do, I hope it's as amusing as the possibilities in this thread.

I will be so sad to see this series end

Posted by mmm_link on 08-04-04 at 12:58 PM
Everett and Monticor get married and hatch baby firds.

Posted by ladro on 08-04-04 at 11:40 PM
Although I think Tim started out as a Schmoe, I think he was secretly converted to an actor during his eviction day. Tim acts out at sometime during the final, testing the real actors. Amanda is overwhelmed by the complexity of it all, and just acts confused when it is explained to her that it was 'all' fake, but is thrilled to see that the frog and bird are still alive. Ingrid is relieved that there is not some super secret double twist, unless you count the Tim's secret acting as a twist, which she doesn't because it was really lame. Cammy shows a lot of cleavage.

Posted by vixie on 08-06-04 at 02:18 PM
BTW, I think there is a slight possibility that you could be right ladro..but if not, still funny

Posted by xserver on 08-05-04 at 01:32 AM
Everyone shows up for the final eviction ceremony. Piper decides to pick Bryce; Tim & Amanda are shocked. Austin picks Gerald, Gerald is ecstatic. It is revealed that Tim & Amanda are a married couple.

Posted by vixie on 08-05-04 at 02:09 AM
My goodness, you guys are hilarious. I particularly like the fird babies and Austin picking Gerald. All I know is that I get to meet our not so smarmy host Aug 14th at my sons wedding. I'm in a quandry tho, do I tell him that after the wedding I'm going back to my sad existance working for the man?
Or ask for a pearl necklace?

Posted by mmm_link on 08-05-04 at 09:24 AM
Try to take some pictures and post them up.

Posted by vixie on 08-05-04 at 12:30 PM
I shall try, however being the mother of the groom at this really amazing and huge wedding, I think I'm expected to behave with some class and decorum. So maybe my 15 yr old daughter will do it!

Posted by survivorscott on 08-06-04 at 09:02 PM
Tell him you have a large screen tv if he has a copy of Porked and beans with him

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Posted by vixie on 08-06-04 at 09:37 PM
Oh my gosh...perfect! I think my son would like that one, too!

Posted by Sweater_Puffs on 08-07-04 at 04:23 PM
Maybe the stalker dude will come back and 'kill' Ralph.

Posted by vixie on 08-07-04 at 07:40 PM
Even tho that would be hilarious to us (sorry ralphie) I think the trauma would be waaay to over the top for Tim & Amanda.

Posted by vixie on 08-07-04 at 07:43 PM
By the way Scott, my daughter (15) thinks your line is the one I should use. Thankie sai

Posted by survivorscott on 08-10-04 at 05:15 PM
Tell me how it turns out when you do use it

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger