URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 245
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Is it just me or...."

Posted by FlowerChild on 01-26-05 at 02:51 PM
Did anyone else think Paula may have had a buzz last night?

I swear, some of her mannerisms and actions totally made me think she was a little tipsy.
Maybe she had a few cocktails with Gene Simmons earlier that day???

And what was with that dorky guy? Picturing him sitting alone in that film booth really gave me the creeps.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Is it just me or...."
Posted by ropefish_3 on 01-26-05 at 03:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-05 AT 03:08 PM (EST)

We were saying the same thing. She HAD to be drinking. I thought it was ironic that she seemed nearly drunk and Gene Simmons was very lucid. What is in her Coke cup anyway??

edited to say: Sorry if this should be in the other AI forum...

Posted by FlowerChild on 01-26-05 at 03:50 PM
Heya ropefish! Funny...we were thinking the exact same thing too...Gene can probably handle his alchohol (and whatever else) way better than Paula ever could. Funny.

Ooopsss...Should this be in the other forum??

Posted by dramamama on 01-26-05 at 06:37 PM
No, I believe you are perfectly in line as long as you are criticizing and mocking people who appear *on* the shows: you just cannot criticize or mock people who post on this board.

I hadn't considered that Paula was high. Of course, she will eventually be sober. But whatever can be done about that zombie force, Gene Simmons? Was his spirit sucked out by a Dementor when nobody was looking? Consequent to this apparent attack of the dark forces, someone should have checked to see if he was capable of vocalizing the full range of vowel sounds.

Posted by zombiebaby on 01-26-05 at 06:47 PM
hey us zombies don't *do* reality TV... we just mock.

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

"Other forum"
Posted by Angelfood on 01-28-05 at 10:13 AM
I would say yes, as it is a discussion about the judges, it should go in the Ind Contestant & Judges forum. SO, either a mod hasn't noticed yet, or it's ok.

"ALERT button"
Posted by Bebo on 01-28-05 at 12:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-05 AT 12:23 PM (EST)

This is why we ask people to alert instead of taking matters into their own hands. Don't expect us to "just know" that a thread needs to be moved - TELL US.

Since this is discussion about one judge, I'll move it over to the other forum.

But folks, in the future, instead of debating and discussing it on the forum, alert a mod and leave it alone. I'm tired of explaining this rule - most of you have been around long enough to know better.

Posted by zombiebaby on 01-26-05 at 06:46 PM
Maybe her nail polish fumes were making her more light headed.

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

Posted by realitychick on 01-26-05 at 07:03 PM
I have to add that the nail fungus she had on the previous show may have gone into the bloodstream.

Posted by cynthiarose on 01-27-05 at 00:49 AM
She could have, she was in New Orleans where the bars never close.

Posted by seahorse on 01-27-05 at 02:11 AM
I can speak from experience.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by blacknwhitedog on 01-27-05 at 12:09 PM
I think she is on some kind of medication (or drugs). Her face looks very puffy.

Posted by ginger on 01-27-05 at 12:57 PM
I always assume she's on somekind of valium-type judgment enhancer. You'd have to feel really sorry for her if that's unmedicated communiation.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 01-28-05 at 08:24 PM
All I'm saying is that I wanted two of whatever Paula was having...

a sig by syren
Donald Trump puts the ass in class.

Posted by badger on 01-28-05 at 08:38 PM
hey! gene simmons doesn't drink, you know

i do agree -- paula seems like a bit of a lush

Posted by Risti on 01-30-05 at 07:10 PM
Well Sass Jordan, the female has-been pop artist judge of Canadian Idol, has pretty much been proved to be slightly tipsy during most shows... One of the contestants last year even went as far as to sip from her "coffee mug" during what he knew had to be his last performance while still a contestent(was in the bottom two and resinging his song from the night before). He was apparantly warned to "sip it" and later confirmed that it certainly wasn't water she had in that mug...

*sigh* AI4 may have Constantine, but CI2 had Jacob Hoggard first...

"Paula on Daily Show"
Posted by strid333 on 02-02-05 at 04:44 PM
Did anybody else watch the Feb 1 Daily Show with Jon Stewart? Paula couldn't form three words together to make a sentence. Maybe it was because she was laughing, but surly she's been on shows like this before to conduct interviews.

Theories as to why she could barely speak?

Three is the perfect number.

Posted by kidflash212 on 02-02-05 at 04:59 PM
After her tirade last night because someone she liked wasn't going through (until Randy backed down - what a wuss) I have to assume she is on something. That guy's James Brown imitation was barely okay and she start whining that he was better than the godfather of soul. She's either high or completely insane. Isn't there another has been pop princess that could do a better job? Tiffany? Debbie Gibson? Stacy Q? Vanity? Anyone?

Posted by ginger on 02-02-05 at 05:37 PM
I still think Courtney Love would perk the show up a bit.

Would like to see her and Simon go at it.

Posted by lovwigglesworth on 02-02-05 at 05:48 PM
Let's get Whitney and Bobbi one night.
(The Madd-TV scits of them just crack me up)