URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 245
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"This is what I thought of the whole thing"

Posted by MAplumlee on 10-17-01 at 10:48 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-01 AT 06:38 PM (EST)

DUD! I knew they were gonna win. Poor Darren! He let himself be played. That is his own fault. I thought Melissa's outburst was hysterical. She got called out on Darren and she didn't have an answer so she masks it by attacking Anthony. Classic! Anthony, who I didn't like for most of the show, is one funny guy! He is devious, but funny! Why was mohawk Tony crying? I thought that was pretty corny. Female Toni? Watching
her laugh during Melissa's outburst had me rolling on the floor. Her and Anthony ought to team up. Gina, never had a feeling for her until tonight, She is greedy and snooty. Adrian, I always liked him. Michael WAS the puppet master and has now turned into a somewhat decent person. Jeanette? Never felt nothing for her. I think it was pretty cheap to pull out the "I am a single mother thing". Reminded me of Nasty Autum on Big Brother. Laura got a LOT
of miles outta the black catsuit. She seems quite bitter and ugly. Greg showed Toni what he thought of her by voting for Melissa. Lisa.....I could go on and on and on about her. I cannot stand her, she is vile. I HATE women like her. If you have to fish for a compliment, you obviously don't deserve it. Her big self important vote speech was droning. She has NO clue how to be tactful. She is stupid and I am glad I don't have to see her anymore.
Andrea? Was she an actual person? I just thought she was one of Toni's boobs that happend to walk and talk and serve Toni. Tomiko? She was the one person I thought had some class on the show. Classy lady and I hope we see her on something else. Now to Bob.....This is all I have to say to Bob....."Dude, pass the wacky tobaccy this way, This mom needs a break!!!!"

***EDIT***

After reading Shakes post, I will have to say that I cannot remember a specific time that Janette said "I need the money for my kid". But then again, I don't tape the episodes so it is not like I could go back. Personally, I wouldn't waste VCR tape on this s*** anyway. What I do remember seeing though, Is when Toni was offering Jeanette 1/2 the money and saying "I want you to have it" It seemed to me Jeanette KNEW why Toni wanted her to have it is because Jeanette has a kid. If Jeanette didn't have a kid, Why would Toni tell her to take half? Out of the kindness of her heart? Toni did not do anything that was not good for Toni. Except this one incident that turned out to be a joke anyway.
So, Shakes, I am sure that Jeanette IS a good person. I never said she was not. She grew on me through the episodes and you two were good to each other. Fine and dandy. BUT, I will still say that it reminded me A LOT of Autumn on Big Brother. They were very much in the same boat.
Anyways, I am done. Hope that clears up what I meant......

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Melissa's outburst "
Posted by boomerang on 10-17-01 at 12:03 PM
I thought for sure that Melissa has blown it once she started spouting off like that. Where did that come from, and why didn't she stop? And why didn't someone slap Anthony down? He went way beyond asking a few questions.

"RE: Melissa's outburst "
Posted by MakeItStop on 10-17-01 at 12:49 PM
Boomer, that picture is GREAT! Love Cruise Sinks!