URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 244
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Apprentice #3 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Fishercat on 03-31-05 at 09:00 PM
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode of the Apprentice inside this topic until 1:00 AM EST (When the show is over on the West Coast).

And if someone makes this topic before me, please lock this ASAP. Thanks.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Apprentice #3 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by Fishercat on 03-31-05 at 09:04 PM
NW gets to steal a member from Magna, and they seem overjoyed to choose Alex.

A bit interesting, but Magna has a bunch of quality competitors now, so any choice would be good (maybe sans Bren).

Posted by seahorse on 03-31-05 at 09:04 PM
Networth takes Alex from Magna

Posted by ARnutz on 03-31-05 at 09:17 PM
I bet Alex wasn't too happy about that! He seemed really tight with Bren & Kendra.

Posted by seahorse on 03-31-05 at 09:05 PM
Project is to create a pizza.

Posted by seahorse on 03-31-05 at 09:07 PM
Networth picks meatball masterpiece as their pizza name.

Posted by kathliam on 03-31-05 at 09:09 PM
Hi Fish, I was just getting ready to start one.

Stephanie is upset Erin booted off because now she's stuck with Chris and Angie, who are mean people.

Meet DT at Trump Grill at 9am. Kendra answers the phone. NetWorth is permitted to choose someone from Magna. they choose Alex. Teams are even at 4 each.

The task: create an original style of pizza for Dominos with toppings Dominos don't usually offer, learn how to make pizza at training facility, they have until 3pm tomorrow to sell pizza from mobile kitchen. Craig is exempt.

Alex is in charge of marketing for NetWorth. Stephanie is Project Manager. They meet with Roy Jones, their trainer. Angie syas since The Donald mentioned he liked meatballs, how about meatball topping, and it isn't on the Dominos topping list. They name it Meatball Masterpiece. Chris has a large wad in his cheek. He says it's sunflower seeds, not tobacco. Then why is he carrying a spit cup? Alex and Chris are working the construction site offering lunch specials for the next day.

Manga arrives at their training center. Bren is Project Manager. They are discussing possible topping ideas. Craig and Kendra are having a spat. Tana says this isn't 'rocket scientist', folks. Tana suggests a meatball pizza, name it Meatball Manga, drawing on her Italian heritage.

Posted by ARnutz on 03-31-05 at 09:16 PM
Great job Kath, as usual!

Posted by smokedog on 04-01-05 at 00:34 AM
He says it's
>sunflower seeds, not tobacco. Then
>why is he carrying a
>spit cup?

Seeds must have been shelled, and he saved the shell in his mouth and then spit it out.

Posted by seahorse on 03-31-05 at 09:10 PM
Magna comes up with meatball monja as a pizza. They both chose meatball as their main ingredient.

Posted by Loree on 04-01-05 at 09:30 AM
Neither team seemed very imaginative. Donald mentions he likes meatballs as an example. So both teams do a meatball pizza. I would have liked to see at least one of them think for themselves.

Posted by seahorse on 03-31-05 at 09:16 PM
Magna is trying to market large orders to offices.

Posted by ARnutz on 03-31-05 at 09:21 PM
Stephanie did the right thing by delivering those pizzas to the guys in Brooklyn, but seriously, don't you think it was a huge waste of time? I mean what PM doesn't figure out theri locoation before they take the orders?

Posted by kathliam on 03-31-05 at 09:23 PM
Exactly, and how did they get an order for Brooklyn in the first place. Alex was talking to a construction firm around the corner from their Dominos training facility -- that must have been in Brooklyn. But, duh! Did they deliver in 30 minutes or less?

Posted by ARnutz on 03-31-05 at 09:24 PM
I think they said it took an hour!

Posted by kathliam on 03-31-05 at 09:31 PM
So it ended up being a free pizza?

"Second segment"
Posted by kathliam on 03-31-05 at 09:19 PM
Donald gives his lesson of the week. We have a rare sighting of Bill Rancic.

Stephanie is folding pizza boxes. Alex hired models to go to NYU dorms to hand out flyers. Alex is chatting up the customers, the phone is ringing (although I don't notice anyone else busting their hump to answer the phone). Chris is complaining.

Tana and Kendra are going to local office buildings selling large orders to companies, offering to bring in lunch to them. Bren and Craig making pizzas. They are offering lunchtime delivery. George is having himself a slice. They are also selling slices from the street.

NetWorth is offering delivery to Brooklyn? Alex tells her it will be an hour subway ride to Brooklyn and back. Alex and Chris are left to work the mobile kitchen by themselves. Steph says it's a personal commitment to get to their customers.

Chris and Alex are fighting with each other. Alex is giving Chris orders and Chris yells back, 'just tell me how many pizzas you need'. Angie is being Mom and telling them to shut up.

"RE: Second segment"
Posted by ARnutz on 03-31-05 at 09:23 PM
OMG! I just saw a Papa John's commercial advertising a "meatball" pizza that says, "Why order a pizza made by an apprentice?" *snort*

Anyway, I predict another Magna win here.

Posted by Fishercat on 03-31-05 at 09:27 PM
Am I the only one who believes that Alex was exaggerating a wee bit when he said Chris threatened him. He yelled at him (and not shockingly) was a #####, although I can see why he was upset with Super Flirt. When your job is to take orders and answer calls, it isn't that hard to get the phone by the third ring or so.

Posted by ARnutz on 03-31-05 at 09:32 PM
Nope, you are not alone! Alex got in his face first, Chris has problems, but Alex pointed in his face and said, "Don't you ever talk to me like that!"

Then Steph blew it even more out of proportion when she was talking to Angie.

Posted by Loree on 04-01-05 at 09:32 AM
Alex told Steph on purpose and made it sound worse. He was setting both her and Chris up.

Posted by seahorse on 03-31-05 at 09:24 PM
Magna is going to win on volume sales, I bet.

Posted by seahorse on 03-31-05 at 09:27 PM
That's exactly what happened.

Posted by seahorse on 03-31-05 at 09:25 PM
Chris apparently cursed Alex out during the day.

Posted by seahorse on 03-31-05 at 09:30 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-05 AT 09:30 PM (EST)

Chris thought it was nothing. Alex said that Chris threatened him.

Posted by ARnutz on 03-31-05 at 09:27 PM
The results:

Magna - 653.12

Networth - 523.90

Magna wins!

Either Steph or Chris will go.

Posted by seahorse on 03-31-05 at 09:27 PM
The prize is breakfast with Trump.

"Segment Three"
Posted by kathliam on 03-31-05 at 09:30 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-05 AT 09:30 PM (EST)

NetWorth havve lost track of their models with the flyers. They appear to be standing on the sidewalk doing nuthin'. Carolyn comes to visit and Stephanie tells her about their delivery to Brooklyn, Carolyn makes that face.

It's 3pm and they close up. Alex is telling Stephanie about Chris's outburst. Stephanie says that isn't appropriate in a corporate environment, Mr. Trump would not like someone like that working for him.

In the boardroom, Donald asks if anyone saved pizza for him. Craig says yes, it's in the suite. Carolyn says Magna smart, marketed to companies, total sales of $653. George says NetWorth also sold lots of pizzas, but only marketed to people on the street, total sales of $524. Magna wins. What was the problem? NetWorth says Chris. Reward is breakfast with The Donald in his apartment.

Stephanie talks about how the team just doesn't get along. Angie whispering to Tana and Chris that Stephanie negative, said Chris threatened Alex. Tana asks Chris is he threatened Alex, Chris denies. Chris then confronts Alex and they have harsh words with each other. Chris disappointed in Alex, thought he was his friend and he could trust him. (So, what doesn't he trust, that Alex would tell someone else that Chris yelled at him?)

"RE: Segment Three"
Posted by ARnutz on 03-31-05 at 09:34 PM
Kath, you are the best! Have I told you that lately?

*snort*

Kendra said, "Trump's pad was bling-bling!"

Posted by seahorse on 03-31-05 at 09:36 PM
He must have been a rapper in a previous life. All the gold.

Posted by ARnutz on 03-31-05 at 09:43 PM
This season is so "gangsta"! All this bling every week! Graffiti art and rappers and stuff.

Posted by kathliam on 03-31-05 at 09:58 PM
*smoochies* to you, Nutz. Thanks for the shout out.

Posted by Fishercat on 03-31-05 at 09:37 PM
I thought it would be Steph/Alex v. Angie/Chris, but Alex sees potential in Chris and he feels Stephanie, in baseball player terms, has maxed out her potential.

Very interesting.

Posted by ARnutz on 03-31-05 at 09:45 PM
Yes, even though he and Chris had their disagreements, he felt he was a stronger team mate.

Posted by volsfan on 03-31-05 at 09:35 PM
I don't understand how anyone can go into DT's place and say it is beautiful...it is the gawdiest and ugliest place on earth! YUCK!

Posted by ARnutz on 03-31-05 at 09:46 PM
The Fab Five would have a field day in that place.

Posted by kathliam on 03-31-05 at 09:54 PM
I don't know, it would take a long time to revive them from their collapse once they walked in the door. Of course, they've seen worse. Bab, really bad places. Eewww. I can't think about it, I'll have nightmares.

Posted by ARnutz on 03-31-05 at 09:57 PM
*snort*

Could you see them watching this show? They'd be sipping wine, munching on hors doeuvres and grabbing their chests!

Posted by kathliam on 03-31-05 at 10:03 PM
Can you just imagine Carson's reaction to Erin's bathroom ensembles this year? He'd need a case of Sharkie Wipes.

Posted by ARnutz on 03-31-05 at 10:17 PM
He would have a heart attack!

We should contact them! They could have a special episode featuring Erin, Maria & DT, LOL!

Posted by volsfan on 03-31-05 at 10:23 PM
Please spare them! The fab five should not have to go through this drama! Trump = ugly all the way around

Posted by Loree on 04-01-05 at 09:34 AM
I would probably get fired the first time I saw Trump's penthouse. I would not be able to lie and say I liked it. I would probably laugh and make fun of it. Why is Trump so proud of that gaudy and totally overdone place?

"Segment Four"
Posted by kathliam on 03-31-05 at 09:41 PM
Magna arrives at Trump's apartment for breakfast. Kendra says he must have been a rapper in a prior life, she's never seen so much bling. DT said building the apartment was more difficult than building Trump Tower, the table came up all in one piece and they had to build a special scaffold for it. Craig asks who the project manager was for the apartment. DT says him, and the budget was unlimited, and he exceeded it. DT asks about the pizza and says Dominos has decided to include it as an offering.

Stephanie and Alex are talking. She suggests she and Alex take Chris and Chris would go. Alex disagrees, they are all vulnerable. Alex thinks if Chris can hold his temper he's more valuable than Stephanie.

DT asks Alex how he feels being on a losing team. Alex says they lost because they didn't have early traffic. Stephanie brings up fact that Chris threatened Alex, Alex describes the fight. DT asks whether Chris was chewing tobacco, they all say no. DT asks Stephanie if she's tough enough to handle the group, she thinks so but Angie says no. Angie says Stephanie in charge of marketing, she sent models to NYU dorms instead of Union Square. Stephanie sends Angie back to the suite. DT tells Stephanie they're being hard on her, she better fight harder for herself. She says she will, thank you.

Posted by seahorse on 03-31-05 at 09:41 PM
Stephanie keeps Angie out of the boardroom.

Posted by seahorse on 03-31-05 at 09:45 PM
Chris has a temper says Carolyn. Who knew?

Posted by ARnutz on 03-31-05 at 09:47 PM
He does?

*gasp*

I never noticed it before.

Posted by seahorse on 03-31-05 at 09:50 PM
Chris is a disaster but Stephanie is fired because she is not a strong leader.

"Final Boardroom"
Posted by kathliam on 03-31-05 at 09:52 PM
George doesn't understand why Stephanie sent Angie back. Carolyn isn't surprised because there was such a fight between Alex and Chris. Doesn't know if that's appropriate for someone in the Trump Organization.

Alex says Chris is difficult for Stephanie to manage. Stephanie says it's inappropriate. Chris denies threatening but Alex sayd he felt threatened. DT asks Stephanie if she's tough enough to manage Chris, she says yes, but Alex disagrees. DT asks Chris if he has a psychological problem, Chris says he's just intense. Alex thinks Chris has a ton of promise but he's a way off. DT once again brings up Chris's habit. Alex thinks this is Stephanie's best showing, she was horrible in previous tasks. Alex would rather work with Chris than Stephanie. (Hey, Alex warned her he wasn't going after Chris in the boardroom.)

Stephanie trying to justify the delivery to Brooklyn. DT and George both ask if she's strong enough to manage. Why did she leave instead of stay where she should manage. Alex is safe unless he says something really stupid. Chris is a disaster, but DT most worried about Stephanie's ability to lead. He doesn't think she's a strong leader. Stephanie you're fired.

DT warns Chris to get on the ball, he's really out of control, and fast or his potential won't mean anything. George says he's like a volcano ready to blow. Carolyn agrees with Trump about Stephanie's leadership abilities.

"RE: Final Boardroom"
Posted by ARnutz on 03-31-05 at 09:55 PM
Chris actually handled the BR pretty well. Alex looked at the whole thing objectively and felt Chris had more potential than Stephanie, boy I am liking Alex this week!

Posted by Fishercat on 03-31-05 at 10:07 PM
I think that Chris showed why he got on the Apprentice this week (if not for his anger issue). He wasn't a liability on the task (in spite of what the absent Stephanie said, I didn't see a major effect), he was surprisingly calm in the boardroom. He didn't yell much (the closest he got was in his first defense of his confrontation with Alex), he actually asked a question calmly of Alex, and he supported himself well.

Don't get me wrong, there are a bunch of the people who are above him on the totem pole (see: all), but he wasn't a disgrace.

Posted by ARnutz on 03-31-05 at 10:19 PM
You're right! He did his job on this task. They did not lose because of him.

He won't make it past the next couple of episodes.

Posted by Loree on 04-01-05 at 09:37 AM
I don't see where chewing a mouth full of sunflower seeds is really any better than his tobacco habit. Both are not what you want to see on the job.

Posted by Fishercat on 03-31-05 at 09:59 PM
Well, I'm not that surprised. I guess Trump believes that bad habits are correctable and bad intangibles cannot be.

Next week reeks (of foreshadowing) of Chris taking the PM job, and if I were him, I'd take it no matter what. He has to consider, that if his team loses, the odds of him staying over Angie or Alex are pretty low (Angie maybe, Alex is far ahead of him. I think he has Chris' business ability with more polish), no matter if he is the PM or not. If he wins, he is safe for this week and next week.

However, Networth seems like it is going to slid, and we'll see.

"Next on The Apprentice"
Posted by kathliam on 03-31-05 at 09:57 PM
Chaos. What happens to the team when time runs out. Angie: 'we're not going to make it to our presentation'.

Stephanie says high school graduates had no class, she's not used to working with volatile people. The business graduates had integrity, business savvy, brak, brak, brak.

"RE: Next on The Apprentice"
Posted by ARnutz on 03-31-05 at 09:59 PM
Boy, her reality is a lot different than mine! I know plenty of people with degrees who act like Chris at times.

"RE: Next on The Apprentice"
Posted by janda3 on 03-31-05 at 10:08 PM
Kathliam, I just want to express my undying thanks for your wonderful synopsis. My tv is on the blink & your coverage was truely wonderful. A big round of applause!!!!