URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2435
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Episode #12: jingle all the way home."

Posted by Estee on 04-30-12 at 07:00 AM
In which Donald completely runs out of justifications for keeping someone and actually finds it serving as an obstacle to doing so. Well, there's a first time for everything...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Episode #12: jingle all the way home."
Posted by qwertypie on 04-30-12 at 05:24 PM
It's too bad he didn't fire Lisa because my 11 year old autistic son screams in terror every time she is on the screen.
I am ashamed to say it took us way too long to figure that pattern out. For the sake of full disclosure, my son doesn't react well to verbal conflict and she is very strong in that suit.

Posted by Belle Book on 04-30-12 at 07:43 PM
Your son is autistic? I have Asperger's Syndrome!

Anyway, I don't scream in terror every time Lisa's on the screen but I don't like her much at all! Even if Dayana was doing really badly as a leader on this task, I still want Lisa gone asap -- or at least before the finale!

Posted by qwertypie on 05-01-12 at 01:12 AM
Yep, he's non-verbal with very dynamic sensory processing issues. We'll try to protect him from Lisa's yelling from now on.

Posted by jbug on 05-01-12 at 09:22 AM
I almost scream myself when Lisa is on the screen

A person like Dayana had no chance to show any creativity she might have with Lisa constantly cursing her and putting her down.
I'm seeing more in little Ivanka this season than ever before! She is very insightful and I love when she tells it exactly like it is! Lisa has had it out for Dayana since day one.

I only wish Donald would have fired Lisa for the lyrics and choice of music style (joint decision w/ Clay) which is why they lost.

No one can manage Lisa. I'd like to see Donald try! He'd fire her. LOL

Aubrey is a piece of work. I hand it to Arsenio for putting up with her and knowing how to channel her.
Who goes around saying "nobody can do anything as good as I can" all the time? Wow! what an arrogant little load of carp she is.
I know from experience that I have often chosen to do something myself because "if you want the job done right" yada yada yada, but I've never been as bad as her!

Clay fell a bit in my opinion of him. He allowed Lisa's meanness & attitude toward Dayana to rub off on him. Clay is above that & has more class than that. Shame on you Clay!

Dayana has more class in her little pinki than Lisa has in her whole big fat ugly self.

"Aubrey"
Posted by jbug on 05-01-12 at 09:29 AM
for someone raising money for a charity that fights bullying, she is one of the biggest bullies of all.

GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network) anti-bullying efforts.
“I hope to remember every day what I’m fighting for,” said O’Day ........ I’m going to be thinking about them during every task, because that’s who matters. That’s why I’m here.”

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/04/30/glsen-aubrey-oday-arsenio-hall-celebrity-apprentice/

After butting heads with project manager Arsenio Hall — who did not initially agree with O’Day’s suggestions to do either a cheerleading or tap dancing routine for their jingle-performing task — O’Day had this to say about Hall: “Arsenio is the biggest girl on this show, so I don’t know why he doesn’t like tap dancing or wearing cheerleading outfits. We all know he does it at home.”

Mixed message, anyone? Isn’t that exactly the type of intolerance O’Day claims to be fighting against? And how would the charity O’Day is representing on the show, GLSEN, feel about such a statement? We went ahead and asked them, and GLSEN director of communications Daryl Presgraves responded with the following statement: “We recognize everything Aubrey has done on Celebrity Apprentice to raise awareness about GLSEN’s work to create safe schools for all. And we know people can use phrases without understanding their real meaning and true impact, and we can only hope that was the case here. GLSEN created the Think Before You Speak campaign with the Ad Council to alert teens to the harmful effects of disrespectful language, and thinking before you speak is an important principle for everyone on reality television.”

What do you think? Should O’Day be lauded for her work with GLSEN, or have her comments made her an unsuitable face to represent the organization?

"RE: Aubrey"
Posted by qwertypie on 05-01-12 at 01:20 PM
Yep. We thought the same thing ourselves. Obviously Aubrey know more about what it is to be an African American male than Arsenio, so he is silly, silly, silly for objecting to the tap dancing idea she had. I'm surprised she didn't suggest he do a routine to an Al Jolson song. In black face.

Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 05-03-12 at 09:54 PM
I have really come to dislike Clay. Look at him throw a hissy fit...he thinks he's a talented singer that can't take suggestions. He's a failed singer... with a creepy looking face.

The Trump world just seems to be upside down.... in what company would Lisa not be fired within an hour...not to mention even being brought into any corporate structure.... she's just so mean and vile. Try to get any work done with someone expressing such open hostility and spewing out such hateful words. This was probably my last episode for this season... It's also kind of funny that almost none of these tasks really measure one's ability in business.

Posted by Agman2 on 02-26-16 at 02:39 PM
I don't think anything.

Posted by Askmeoffers9493 on 07-01-20 at 07:42 AM
I have grown to hate Clay, truly. Look at him throw a hissy fit ... he feels he's a great artist but can't come up with ideas. He is a mediocre vocalist ... And a sullen nose.

Thanks,
https://askmeoffers.com/