URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2433
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Final 2 Lisa Lampenelli and Arsenio???"

Posted by CSHS79 on 04-18-12 at 01:15 PM
Who agrees with me that this season is shaping up to have Lisa and Arsenio as the Final2? After all of the ones remaining what other pair would make for the most interesting Finale?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Final 2 Lisa Lampenelli and Arsenio???"
Posted by Mattyboy on 04-18-12 at 07:08 PM
I could see Clay making final 2 as well, He's had a pretty solid run.

Posted by udg on 04-18-12 at 09:51 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-12 AT 02:53 AM (EST)

I agree. Clay has had a winning edit from the beginning. Sadly, I think he may be up against Lisa Aubrey, which is too bad. I was kind of hoping for Penn/Clay. I think Arsenio is more likely than Penn at this point (Penn seems to have taken a backseat since Clay's meltdown), but I think Lisa Aubrey is the villain that the producers would really like to see there.

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!
I just realized that I had the wrong name in there. AUBREY is the villain I think we'll see in the finale.

Posted by cablejockey on 04-18-12 at 09:44 PM
No Lisa at the end--please! I've seen enough of the so-called funny woman to last me a lifetime.

Posted by Belle Book on 04-19-12 at 10:37 AM
I agree! Last week, I wanted to smack her upside the head!

Posted by toad8098 on 04-23-12 at 12:07 PM
would prefer Arsenio vs. Clay in the final. Would hate it if either Lisa or Aubrey made it to the final 2. Teresa & Dayana have no chance.

Posted by Loree on 04-29-12 at 10:06 AM
>would prefer Arsenio vs. Clay in
>the final. Would hate it
>if either Lisa or Aubrey
>made it to the final
>2. Teresa & Dayana have
>no chance.

I hope this is how it ends up. Arsenio vs Clay. I do believe Clay will be at the end. I just want Lisa and Aubrey gone before the final 2. They are both spoiling the season for me.

Posted by zipperhead on 04-23-12 at 01:42 PM
I would love to see Dayana in the final two, just to piss everyone off. Plus, I think she has been underrated and picked on by pretty much everyone.

But I think it's going to be Clay and Aubrey. It'll be the battle of the gingers.

Posted by Belle Book on 04-23-12 at 05:09 PM
Well, Dayana has been picked on by Aubrey and Lisa. The other women weren't so bad when it came to picking on her -- but I agree that everyone's pretty much underrated her.

Incidentally, I think Clay only chose Dayana to go back to the boardroom with him because other than Penn, he had to choose someone, and while Dayana had been great this task, Lisa hadn't been awful either. And he'd only been on that team for a short time and didn't have much time to get to know whether Dayana was really as weak as Lisa claimed she was. Also, Lisa is a real fighter in the Boardroom and he didn't want to bring back Lisa without a real good reason. He thought Dayana was less likely to hold a grudge against him than Lisa would have been, hence he chose her.

Posted by Angelflutter on 05-15-12 at 08:30 AM
Ummmmmmm

Posted by Agman2 on 02-26-16 at 02:29 PM
I don't agree.