URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2430
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Episodes #7 & 8: when in doubt, fall asleep."

Posted by Estee on 04-02-12 at 06:53 AM
I gave up on the night when Donald essentially asked the women to justify not going over to the men's guidebook sales area in order to steal the ten dollar bills when they came out of the balloons. Because that fourteen dollar donation difference represented a total failure on their part and a total success on the other. There's nothing like $14.00 to separate the one percent from the 1.0000000000001%, right?

I do know Dee was fired later and Aubrey was passive-aggressive-annoying, got called on it, and I'm guessing whoever called her on it was somehow at fault for everything she did. Because that's Donald's way. Also Lisa's. And Aubrey's.

And you were wondering why they got along so well.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Episodes #7 & 8: when in doubt, fall asleep."
Posted by Toban on 04-02-12 at 10:13 AM
While Aubrey is a "narcissistic piece of work", (one of the guys called her that), Arsenio went way over the line in the boardroom with his attacks on her and then again later in the room where they watch the boardroom proceedings. That was kind of painful to watch.

Posted by toad8098 on 04-02-12 at 11:01 PM
yet I'm very pleased Aubrey is gone. Next week we get to see her partner Lisa melt down.

Posted by redheaded_sweetheart on 04-03-12 at 09:07 AM
I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with you on this one. I don't believe Arsenio was over the line at all...he did his best to tolerate her and her mean-spirited jabs throughout the task. It was only painful to watch if you fell for her "poor me, I'm being attacked for no reason" tears.

Unfortunately, I doubt she is gone at all. She will milk this for all the publicity she can.

Posted by jbug on 04-03-12 at 09:27 AM
I too think she'll be back.

Wonder if the contestants have any choice in NOT raging war before the outcome of the challenge is announced.
If Arsenio had known they had won, wonder if he would have saved his ammunition for a later time; it was almost as if they were already on the firing block and he was convincing Trump why Aubrey needed to be fired.
It was funny but sad to hear Aubrey say things and when immediately challenged about them, deny saying them. Her brain doesn't know what her mouth is spewing.

Lisa? is a hard core b*tch and a bully. You can see that she is not used to having anyone contradict her or call her on anything. And? don't mess w/ her gang members; she'll fight you (as we saw from the previews).
Lisa cries and carries on about being the only one doing anything. She and Aubrey are a perfect match for each other.

Lou should have been fired; but Trump likes to keep the underdogs for drama.

Posted by Ricky on 04-03-12 at 10:03 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-12 AT 10:07 AM (EST)

I think Aubrey will be back as well. Don't you know the show is called "Celebrity Apprentice: Aubrey Audition".

I do think Arsenio was way over the line. Aubrey is annoying, but he did all that arguing/yelling at her and then found out that they WON the task. It would have made more sense to do it later in the boardroom if they lost the task.

>>>Lisa? is a hard core b*tch and a bully. You can see that she
>>>is not used to having anyone contradict her or call her on
>>>anything. And? don't mess w/ her gang members; she'll fight
>>>you (as we saw from the previews).

Yes, she's gone over the edge. She hates Dayana no matter what she does. Dayana was ok on the last task - Lisa still trashed her.