URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 243
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"An apology to Carrot Top"

Posted by Rockytop Chick on 01-12-04 at 08:02 PM
I've seen some posts referring to that freaky David guy, comparing him to carrot top. I think one of them was even my post. Now I'm no fan of carrot top, but carrot top doesn't deserve to be lumped in the same category as this guy. David's simply a total freak of nature. I hereby publicly apologize to carrot top.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: An apology to Carrot Top"
Posted by Tiger Lily on 01-12-04 at 08:22 PM
No, no. I agree about David, but Carrot Top is also definitely a freak of nature.

I'm just surprised they didn't ask him to host this train wreck of a show. That's what I would have done. Talk about devoid of a human soul.

Posted by sbeck on 01-12-04 at 11:25 PM
I'm gonna agree with you, Tiger Lily. They're both freaks!

Posted by weltek on 01-13-04 at 08:55 AM
I think they are both aliens from another planet, obviously the same offspring of some evil alien dictator. I think they both got thrown off their own planets for being so darn annoying.

Posted by Bebo on 01-13-04 at 09:06 AM
I refuse to apologize to Carrot Top until he expresses remorse for the AT&T ads.

I am the embodiement of snarky, sarcastic and smart. I am also the S7 Anti-Bootee co-champion!

Posted by Rockytop Chick on 01-13-04 at 07:47 PM
OK OK !!!!! The boards have spoken. Carrot top is a freak too, so we can continue to refer to David the freak as carrot top's little brother??? cool

"Hey Rockytop..."
Posted by Tiger Lily on 01-13-04 at 07:56 PM
Welcome to the boards.