URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2426
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Episode #6: life's a beach and then you're fired."

Posted by Estee on 03-26-12 at 06:32 AM
But if either presentation would have been able to disguise the fact that Crystal Light is essentially low-calorie Kool-Aid, they would have handed that team the entire company...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Episode #6: life's a beach and then you're fired."
Posted by jbug on 03-26-12 at 09:50 AM
Clay came up with a great concept. Worked the party around it and I'm glad he won. Bet he had to think if he should have thought of writing his own jingle. Was glad to see Penn work with Clay.

Debbie's jingle might have been good? I couldn't tell; I couldn't understand much of the words; she sounded like an amateur singing!

Lisa is really a b*tch isn't she!

One thing about Trump that irritates me.
He asks a question and then interrupts the person answering and goes off on something completely irrelevant to the question asked - & usually directed to someone else (especially when he's "complementing" someone on something).

Posted by Toban on 03-26-12 at 05:48 PM
I totally agree about Trump interrupting people and then going off on a tangent. I probably screamed "LET HER/HIM ANSWER" a half-dozen time last night.

At least the right person got fired (as per the executives reasons). She was boring and sullen anyway.

Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 03-26-12 at 12:34 PM
I was watching GCB so I missed who got fired. Tell me tell me!

Posted by CSHS79 on 03-26-12 at 02:34 PM
Patricia Valasquez was fired.

Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 03-27-12 at 01:26 PM
Thank you! I figured when I saw the teeny tiny Crystal Light logo but with The Donald you never really know.