URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2425
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"EP 5. A Mercy suicide."

Posted by kingfish on 03-19-12 at 04:00 PM
Ta Ta Tia.

Dang, I thought that this was the Episode where 110% Lou would be sent packing.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: EP 5. A Mercy suicide."
Posted by qwertypie on 03-19-12 at 05:36 PM
I am not a fan of Tia's, but I give her props for leaving the way she did on her own terms.

Posted by redheaded_sweetheart on 03-19-12 at 06:46 PM
Agreed...but she probably just got tired of Aubrey talking about Aubrey...I know I did!

Posted by qwertypie on 03-20-12 at 02:32 AM
I thought it was hilarious how the guys called Aubrey talking about herself before she opened her mouth.

Posted by Ricky on 03-23-12 at 01:29 AM
Yes that was the best part of the show! That and Aubrey calling Tia "50 something" years old. She's 45 and looks younger than that to me!

Posted by kidflash212 on 03-20-12 at 03:08 PM
Friend of mine is working as a production assistant on Celebrity Apprentice - He posted this pic today (he's the guy in the light blue tee), so I guess Aubrey will still be around:

"Lisa Lampanelli"
Posted by Ricky on 03-23-12 at 01:45 AM
I like Lisa Lapanelli - and she's very good on the show. However, I don't understand how she get's away with thinking that just because she's a good writer and "creative" that she never deserves to be fired.

The women lost two tasks mainly because of Lisa's creativity. The mop task where she claims you can't fire the creative person on that one (not sure why that is - it really wasn't a great concept) and they lost the one where she was project manager (the medieval play - which didn't really appeal to childern who were voting). Why isn't she on the chopping block more often ?