URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 242
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Interview with Kirsten"

Posted by KScott on 05-13-03 at 10:48 AM
Check out this interview with Kirsten. Does it sound like she won?
http://www.sptimes.com/2003/05/13/Floridian/Waiting_to_see_if_the.shtml

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Interview with Kirsten"
Posted by Schnookie Palookie on 05-13-03 at 11:30 AM
Thanks for posting that. Interesting read. I have no idea whether she wins from reading that interview. I'm still hoping Jen wins. Of course it was good to hear her say that they go on the show for the fun and adventure of it and most really don't expect to be marrying at the end. At least she's being honest. I think Christine was the only one thinking that way ... Firestone $$$$$$$.

Posted by djandy on 05-14-03 at 11:42 PM
When she said that she needed to have a talk with her ex-boyfriend after this is all over, it made me think she wasn't chosen. But then again, it may just be wishful thinking on my part because I want Jen to win.

Posted by SurvivinDawg on 05-15-03 at 11:50 AM
The interesting thing to me in that article is that Andrew was supposed to be at the "Women Tell All" airing last night... but he wasn't there, and instead they showed taped messages from the other two women. If I recall, Trista did show up at the "Men Tell All" from her show, and made a point to single out Russ for humiliation by making it clear she didn't want to sleep with him (but apparently did with the other two guys).

So why wasn't Andrew there, hmmmm?!?!?!

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Posted by 4horses on 05-15-03 at 03:28 PM
Check out the interview on 28news.com. Do you think Kirsten won!!! I am new so please be patient with me!

Posted by KScott on 05-15-03 at 03:55 PM
I don't know she is awfully bubbly and doesn't seem disappointed, she says that her parents know even though she wasn't supposed to tell them. She says it is very hard to keep the secret until Sunday. Maybe she did win, God I hope not.

Posted by Loree on 05-15-03 at 04:08 PM
I like to think she is just trying to get her last bit of publicity before everyone knows she is the loser. And if she didn't win she wouldn't want to admit she was upset about it. So she would act extra happy like it doesn't matter. The winner might be more subdued. I have seen Kirsten several places but I haven't seen Jen hardly at all.