URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2415
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Episode #9: trumped."

Posted by Estee on 05-02-11 at 06:59 AM
'Dear Donald,

If you persist in questioning my birthplace, beliefs, credentials, and existence as a human being on this planet, every single piece of manipulative trash you try to pass off as entertainment will be coincidentally preempted by major news, press conferences, world events, and/or a sudden desire to discuss my breakfast for the rest of my terms.

Go ahead. Piss me off again.

Sincerely,
Barack Obama, President
(and you're not)'

'P.S. Way to preserve your precious drama. Who's your first choice for running mate, Glenn Beck?'

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Episode #9: trumped."
Posted by altpeach on 05-02-11 at 09:13 AM
LOL!! I love it.

Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 05-02-11 at 11:31 AM
NICE! I had already decided to stop watching. Just. Dont. Care. And I cant stand to look at his face anymore. Any enemy of Jerry Seinfeld is an enemy of mine!

Posted by jbug on 05-02-11 at 12:45 PM
2nd time in 2 weeks that Donald has fired the under-the-radar person instead of the PM who was responsible for the loss.
Star should have gone last week;
Nene should have gone this week.

Holly & Marlee should be left to battle it out for the women's side.

Wonder if Donald put LaToya up to coming in to see him & to ask to come back on. I'm sure he or production suggested it.
I'd like to see if she can really contribute something to a project. I'm not saying she didn't contribute before; editing didn't show much of her tho. Hopefully the men won't make her PM her first week back.

Note to future celebrities: You MUST be dramatic and cause many scenes or you will be fired.

Order of my picks to win:
John Rich
Lil' John
Marlee
Meatloaf

LaToya

not on my list: Nene & Star

I loved how Holly pointed out that Nene's charity has to do with abuse & that Nene herself is verbally & emotionally abusive to others. She attacked LaToya after LaToya won; she attacked Star. She needs help. Her celebrity status has gone to her head.

Agman says my new glasses make me look sexy!

Posted by samboohoo on 05-02-11 at 03:25 PM
I haven't seen it all, of course.

Star should have been gone long ago. At the very least, she should have been gone last week. LaToya made a great argument about the tasks lost by the women when Star was in charge.

NeNe should have been fired this week at the very least for the embarassing tirade she launched at the beginning in front of the client. While, on some level, I do find calling out Star that necessary, her choice of venue and timing was poor.

I think NeNe is somewhat of a bully, but I can't not like her. I don't know her Housewives history - this is my first exposure to her in any form. Maybe it's that I hate Star, and I love seeing her get her due.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by jbug on 05-02-11 at 07:00 PM

I'd never seen or heard of Nene before this either.
I think she has an explosive personality; maybe she just had as much as she could take of Star; much like Meatloaf & Busey.

And yes, she could have planned a better time & place.

Posted by Belle Book on 05-02-11 at 07:44 PM
I think Nene just had enough of Star. Everybody has their breaking point.

Although Nene should probably have been the one going home, at least she showed that she had a backbone. Hope didn't -- at least, not enough of one. And she didn't have the excuse LaToya had of having laryngitis.

Posted by Belle Book on 05-03-11 at 05:01 PM
Good one, Estee! Personally, I think Obama was really born in Hawaii and that he's a sincere Christian, but we know Trump.