URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2413
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Episode 8 intro"

Posted by JustOneQuestion on 04-25-11 at 05:10 AM
I was wondering if anyone else noticed Garry Busey being voiced over in the recap of episode 7 at the beginning of episode 8?

He says "...and the father flies the kite, gets the kite in the air, and guess who gets to see the kite? every body in the neighbourhood".

Does anyone remember what he originally said, or have any speculations why it may have been voiced over?

Thanks

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Episode 8 intro"
Posted by Estee on 04-25-11 at 01:36 PM
As far as speculation, when it comes to this show, the #1 reason for overdubbing anything may now be 'tradition'. They've been doing it for seasons upon seasons, and they may be warming up to try it during a presidential campaign.

Two words: cheeseburger pizza.

Posted by kingfish on 04-25-11 at 05:35 PM
I didn't notice it. I don't record anything Trump related either, so it's lost to history for me. Was the lip sync out of sync?

If it was, welcome to Trump-think.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-26-11 at 00:26 AM
Think you need to change your name to "JustTwoQuestions" because there were two of them in your post...

(sorry, just having a little fun. welcome to our site, and I didn't notice anything out of sorts with the recap, particularly with the stuff that appeared on the captions)