URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 241
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Episode 11 details"

Posted by AyaK on 03-28-05 at 12:51 PM
This episode will air on Thursday, April 7.

THE APPRENTICE
04-07-2005 9:00PM

"Seams Stress" - The seven remaining candidates marry technology with fashion by designing high tech clothing lines. One candidate loses the team's seed money while another candidate simply loses their (sp.) mind as they race against the clock to put together a fashionable presentation. The boardroom awaits the losers while the winners enjoy a luxury shopping spree.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Episode 11 details"
Posted by banzai on 03-29-05 at 08:19 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-05 AT 08:32 PM (EST)

“MAGNA”: Bren, Craig, Kendra, Tana
“NET WORTH”: Angie, Chris, Alex

A Macy task
Angie, Alex, & Chris

this could be a Macy task too

Posted by Pepito on 03-30-05 at 11:12 PM
Oh My God!!! So it's Stephanie who gets fired on Episode 10, the Pizza challenge, since she's the only one who is not listed on the teams!

Thanks for the spoiler! It's time for her to go, anyway...

Posted by DTrump on 04-01-05 at 00:38 AM
Ok...

me sure Bren will come over to Networth in 2 weeks... hence me sure Net Worth loses next week... Now the big question is: will it be Angie or Alex....?

I have officially changed my mind:

Angie the witch will be fired next, due to the strategic alliance that the preview here talked about between Alex and Chris...

"Disagree"
Posted by AyaK on 04-01-05 at 03:23 PM
Nope, I think Alex has to go next, then Bren (judging from the Chris-Bren pic). Which would leave the final five of four street-smart (Chris, Angie, Tana, Craig) and one book-smart (Kendra) reported in the recap thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID75/225.shtml#4 (preview scenes):

* Angie, Chris, Tana, Kendra, and Craig walking down some stairs. Angie is wearing a black blouse with thin white stripes, Chris is wearing a black jacket with a light blue shirt, Tana is wearing a black spaghetti strap top, and Craig is wearing a khaki jacket with a white shirt.

"RE: Disagree"
Posted by banzai on 04-01-05 at 04:27 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-05 AT 04:31 PM (EST)

I didn't see that. Thanks for telling.

but who's in between Angie & Chris?

Posted by bestbuy on 04-01-05 at 09:21 PM
Hi,

Can you guys let me know how do you find these pictures? Thanks =)

Posted by bestbuy on 04-01-05 at 09:23 PM
It looks like Stephanie behind Angie. These pictures can be from one of those "let's bring back the fired contestants as your employees" twist.

Posted by ccmass on 04-01-05 at 10:58 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-05 AT 11:14 PM (EST)

Isn't this the picture from the 3/31 episode when they are meeting Trump in the Atrium?

Because that does look like Steph. and also I would hope Angie wouldn't have that hair style again, it was bad enough that we had to see it once.

"The Store is American Eagle"
Posted by FlamingCactusIT on 04-02-05 at 10:05 PM
You can clearly see in one of the pictures a Shirt that says AE right on it. Also, I was in the store today, and the Apprentice Theme was playing, and there were signs all over the place saying to watch the Apprentice on April 7, because some of the shirts would be featured.

"RE: The Store is American Eagle"
Posted by ARnutz on 04-05-05 at 08:41 AM
Great find FC!

Oh and that pic above was definitely the Atrium at the Trump Grill.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

"OK"
Posted by AyaK on 04-05-05 at 04:03 PM
Looks like we've identified the clip, and it has no further spoiler value.

So ... Angie or Alex this week?

"RE: OK"
Posted by DTrump on 04-06-05 at 01:51 AM
bye bye Angie(1st), Chris, Bren, Alex, Craig

"Expanded Ep. 11 description"
Posted by AyaK on 04-06-05 at 04:07 PM
TIME RUNS OUT AS ONE TEAM GETS CLOTHESLINED DEVELOPING "WEARABLE TECHNOLOGY" FOR AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS ON NBC'S "THE APPRENTICE" (APRIL 7, 9-10PM ET)
Published: April 6, 2005

Chris Proclaims Alex a Metrosexual

NEW YORK –- April 6, 2005 –- Down to just seven candidates, the pressure intensifies on NBC's "The Apprentice" (April 7, 9-10pm ET) as one candidate repeatedly exclaims "I think I'm going to throw-up." It's a race against the clock as the two teams struggle to create a new clothing line for leading lifestyle retailer American Eagle Outfitters (AE).

Armed with top-notch designers, each team must incorporate "wearable technology" into AE's Spring Collection. As Trump describes it, "put clothing with all the gadgets they are selling nowadays and insure that the clothing is gadget friendly." Candidates receive $5,000 seed money to spend on the latest gadgets featured at electronic giant Best Buy. Once the designs are complete, candidates manufacture the clothing and then present their wears to American Eagle executives for evaluation.

Chris, who was told to step it up by Trump last week, continues picking on Alex this time characterizing him as a metrosexual. "Alex is a self-proclaimed metrosexual which I think means that he is a male who embraces his feminine side more than other males."

One candidate suffers a panic attack and another loses a credit card all leading to a boardroom firing that stuns everyone involved.

Michelle Scarbrough, attorney to Mr. Trump, fills in for George Ross who is on a business trip.

Remaining Candidates:
"NET WORTH": Chris, Angie, Alex
"MAGNA": Kendra, Tana, Bren, Craig

Week 11 Exemption: Bren

"RE: Expanded Ep. 11 description"
Posted by fairyprincess on 04-07-05 at 12:02 PM
Well, I wonder if we REALLY will be stunned by the firing or if that's just more HYPE to get us to watch.

The only one at this point that I would be stunned (that's even pushing it) to be fired would be Alex. Especially if he just does mediocre tonight, I'd still be surprised if Trump would fire him over Chris or Angie.

""Stunned""
Posted by AyaK on 04-07-05 at 02:20 PM
I figured the "stunned" related to the events of tonight's show, not a general "stunned" reaction. If NetWorth misses its presentation, then probably everyone expects the NetWorth PM to get fired.

"RE: Expanded Ep. 11 description"
Posted by miss_ganda on 04-07-05 at 12:36 PM
Alex, a confirmed Metrosexual? No way!

So both American Eagle and Best Buy are featured in this week's episode. Wow, that only underscores the fact that companies are jockeying for product exposure via the Apprentice.