URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 2407
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"American Idol Schedule"

Posted by Snidget on 12-22-07 at 02:43 PM
Starting off with auditions.

Two hour shows Jan 15,16
One hour shows Jan 22,23,29,30 Feb 5,6
Hollywood Round Feb 12,13 (top 24 announced on the Weds show)

We have The Boys on Tues and the Girls on Wed with results on Thurs from Feb 19 to March 6 losing two a week

The top 12 perform on March 11 and we go to voting off one a week with the results on Weds.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: American Idol Schedule"
Posted by Ricky on 12-22-07 at 06:18 PM
Thanks for the info. I love Idol, but the two hour shows at the very beginning are a bit much.

Flower - R.I.P

Posted by agman on 12-31-07 at 10:49 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-31-07 AT 10:50 AM (EST)

I agree! I use to love those long shows but they are getting tired. I'm also tired of seeing all the "bad" auditions. I wish they would just pick it up from LA. Having said that though, I will watch every show, every bad audition etc...because I love the show!!!!!

A snidget original

Posted by CTgirl on 01-02-08 at 11:55 AM
American Idol is one of those shows where it helps to have a DVR. You can watch the show in half the time and not miss anything.

Posted by livsforluv on 12-31-07 at 02:26 PM
i'm sure that millions of people still watch American Idol but i can't help but feel like it's losing steam. I think we need some new shows this January. Anybody know of anything?

Posted by Snidget on 12-31-07 at 02:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-31-07 AT 02:34 PM (EST)

With the writers strike I don't think this will be the year the ratings go down for American Idol, even as much as everyone complained about last season the ratings were still sky high.

Even this year other networks seem to be scheduling around American Idol so it seems the industry isn't expecting the AI phenomenon to be over just yet.

ETA here is the list of all new shows coming up the first part of the new year
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/guide.aspx?id=newshows

Posted by agman on 12-31-07 at 09:34 PM
thanks for the link Snidget

Posted by livsforluv on 01-02-08 at 11:06 AM
Snidget... thanks for the link. i'm looking throw it now and there seems to be some promising shows coming out!

Posted by pantsonfire on 01-04-08 at 02:22 PM
i checked out that list. some really interesting concepts for shows on there.

Top This Party
Celebrity Rehab
Alien Abductions?

I have to watch everything.

Posted by parachutes on 01-04-08 at 03:44 PM
i was just about ask when Top This Party airs when i saw at the top of the page a banner for the show! haha... tonight at 10!

Posted by livsforluv on 01-08-08 at 04:57 PM
So I caught most of that show Top This Party. I would hire Brian to plan a party for me! I loved how they refer to it as the Bentley of parties…but since I can’t afford to hire a party planner, I’ll be sure to watch Top This Party for future party ideas!

Posted by jensen343 on 01-04-08 at 03:28 PM
I'm so stoked for the new season. It always seems to come back so quickly. Even before we see anything happen with last seasons winner.

Posted by agman on 01-15-08 at 03:29 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-15-08 AT 03:29 PM (EST)

*snort* I wouldn't be too sad if I didn't hear much from last season's winner!

etf spelling

A snidget original

Posted by Snidget on 01-15-08 at 04:51 PM
This is American Idol Loving country.

Can't turn the radio on without her Tattoo single playing all over the radio these days.

It was released Nov. 20th 2007 so it has been around for awhile.

Although she isn't played quite as often as Daughtry, but I expect that because he's from around here.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 01-15-08 at 06:09 PM
I'm not sure why I like you sometimes you dis Meredith and now Sparks! tasteless.

winterized by agman
I AM the Abbott of Vermont!

Posted by agman on 01-15-08 at 06:52 PM
>I'm not sure why I like
>you sometimes you
>dis Meredith and now Sparks!
> tasteless.

Yeah I know, terrible aren't I? Meredith just acts on my last nerve sometimes the ways she always finds ways to ruin relationships. Sparks....well.....I guess her music is probably better than it sounds heh heh heh