URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2399
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Standards may vary."

Posted by Estee on 11-12-10 at 04:41 PM
Celebrity Apprentice: Use your black book or you're fired.

Classic Apprentice: Use your black book and you're fired.

Rule #4: borrow a phone!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Standards may vary."
Posted by qwertypie on 11-12-10 at 09:11 PM
I guess he really didn't get the concept of plausible deniability.

I wonder if the real issue was the identities of the cast weren't released yet and he violated a non-disclosure clause, versus the perception of cheating.

Posted by samboohoo on 11-13-10 at 12:49 PM
I honestly can't remember from the earlier versions, but I think it's somewhat different with the celebrity version vs. the non. The celebrity version is usually about making money, bit money with The Apprentice title just being a prize. I think it's not allowed in this version. Not sure.

I'm still interested in finding out how the heck Poppy and David end up dating.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by Belle Book on 11-13-10 at 04:09 PM
The celebrities aren't trying to get a job with the Donald -- they're trying to win money for their charities. Thus, using your black book is a necessity for the celebrities.

On the other hand, Anand and the other regular candidates are trying to get a job working for the Donald. Therefore, I guess you're supposed to win the job on your own and not take any shortcuts. And of course, by doing what he did, Anand had revealed that he was a contestant and that's not a good idea. In short, it's a whole different ballgame and Anand failed to realize it, thus paying the price.

Posted by qwertypie on 11-13-10 at 06:42 PM
And pretty dumb if he couldn't figure out there would be no way the Hair would ask Anand if he texted unless the Donald had proof

Posted by Belle Book on 11-13-10 at 09:44 PM
Agreed. Anand was seriously lacking in common sense, first when he texted that message and then when he lied about it to the Donald!