URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2397
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"David"

Posted by foonermints on 10-22-10 at 01:52 AM
"Shouldn't have a job in Oopa Loopa making Gob Stoppers"?

I must remember this for a problem at MY work with a David.
I might rephrase it. To include swear words.

foonermint: Hooligan Enabler, but without any hilarious family member who has died because of a mule kicking.

Table of contents
  • RE: David,Estee, 10:52 AM, 10-22-10
  • RE: David,Loree, 10:56 AM, 10-22-10
    • RE: David,Puffy, 02:32 AM, 10-23-10
  • They did what?,Estee, 02:55 PM, 10-22-10
    • RE: They did what?,samboohoo, 12:28 PM, 10-23-10
      • RE: They did what?,qwertypie, 08:18 PM, 10-23-10

Messages in this discussion
"RE: David"
Posted by Estee on 10-22-10 at 10:52 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-10 AT 10:53 AM (EST)

I haven't seen last night's episode. Does this mean the evolutionary backwater finally got fired?

*checks Wikipedia*

Figures.

One of the many problems with Donald running his Drama Preservation Society: he's nearly at the point where there isn't anything else to save. And that includes intelligence, business skills, professionalism, common sense...

Posted by Loree on 10-22-10 at 10:56 AM
Donald was determined to save David long enough to have him teamed with Mahsa. He wants that fireworks.

I was happy Kelly went home because her voice annoyed me. She sounded like she was distorted when she talked.

Posted by Puffy on 10-23-10 at 02:32 AM
A lot of the girls have annoying voices. David's voice is the most annoying of all.

"They did what?"
Posted by Estee on 10-22-10 at 02:55 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-10 AT 08:43 AM (EST)

I just read our own site's coverage of the episode. David is reaching into places where only Voldemort went before him. And the boat is not spelled to carry one wizard, one victim -- mostly because we're not that lucky. (Also because all Voldy ever managed was on-the-spot Crucio.)

Realistically, what can the men do at this point? Should the minicorps stay intact (and a scramble almost has to be approaching), their only hope would be throwing a task and trusting they could, working en masse, pin the blame on David. And given Donald's DPS donations, that's a faint hope at best -- he'd rather fire one of the others and give David sixteen vengeance-seeking confessionals. Per segment.

If they get a scramble, they could send him to the women and hope they're able to finish the toss -- but again, see Drama Preservation Society. I agree that Donald's looking for that first Mahsa-David direct confrontation, the viewing of which will invalidate all medical claims for ear bleeding. It's not about finding the best person for the job: it's about creating the most screaming along the way.

And lowering the ratings as far as they can go. It's about that, too.

"RE: They did what?"
Posted by samboohoo on 10-23-10 at 12:28 PM
Agree. At this point Steuart should be PM because he's the only one who hasn't. And I can't really tell from the previews who the PM is, but it looks like they want to blame him for something. Although I also think from the previews, the women lose again, and this might be Mahsa's week to go.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

"RE: They did what?"
Posted by qwertypie on 10-23-10 at 08:18 PM
You shouldn't get my hopes up like that.