URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 2390
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"*sigh* Is There Any Way To Save Gina Now?"

Posted by SaveGina on 03-14-02 at 03:32 PM
When I first saw the two tribes, I thought that Maraamu would be stronger, and I also thought that Gina & Hunter would be the final two. Boy, was I wrong.

Anyways, it seems to me that MB is going to have to do some changing to save Maraamu. In all 3 past survivors, The tribes went into the merge with a 5-5 split..seems to me that MB will keep it that way. I still don't see how Maraamu lost last night..sigh..

So, is there anything dramatic that could possibly save her?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"and???"
Posted by s_man on 03-14-02 at 04:56 PM
the spoiler value to your comment is....??????

"RE: and???"
Posted by jkokoj on 03-14-02 at 05:08 PM
This is a first time poster who maybe is not familiar with the SOTS. Give this poster a chance do not flame them their first time out.

Could webby maybe let this person know the rules of this particular board. Thanks.

"RE: *sigh* Is There Any Way To Save Gina Now?"
Posted by Whacrusaders on 03-15-02 at 00:32 AM
I think that Gina is in a very good spot. The strategy she needs to use is the tie vote between the two power blocks of Sean/Vecepia and Rob/Sarah. She needs to point out to Rob and Sarah that their days are numbered after she (Gina) is gone. In a 4 person deadlock, Sarah is gone due to past votes, and Rob has no other votes in his corner and Rob will be next.
Gina needs to con Rob/Sarah to join her in voting the only “dominate personality” off - Sean. At that point Rob thinks that he has it made. Gina then makes an alliance with Vecepia (who will be looking for a friend) and then votes off Sarah, then votes off Rob.

"stupid thresds get stupid responses"
Posted by shakes the clown on 03-15-02 at 00:42 AM
>In a
>4 person deadlock, Sarah is
>gone due to past votes,

....not to name names, but someone needs to read more and post less.

Webby and/or Blueman group, please lock this retarded thresd so it can sink to its rightful place in the archives.

"RE: stupid thresds get stupid responses"
Posted by Whacrusaders on 03-15-02 at 00:50 AM
>>In a
>>4 person deadlock, Sarah is
>>gone due to past votes,
>
>
>
>....not to name names, but someone
>needs to read more and
>post less.
>
Thats 2 votes for Sean and 2 votes for Sarah.
For those of you scoring at home thats 4 votes and a deadlock.

Read more and post less! great advice!

"RE: stupid thresds get stupid responses"
Posted by simone on 03-15-02 at 00:59 AM
To clarify, I think MB made a statement before the season started that prior votes wouldn't count this season in case of ties. Which, in the situation outlined above, would lead to a Sean-Sarah trivia contest, which would be wonderful. CBS'd have to spend the whole hour at tribal council just to show one of them get a correct answer.

Back to lurking...

"RE: *sigh* Is There Any Way To Save Gina Now?"
Posted by bergdogg on 03-15-02 at 00:38 AM
In all 3
>past survivors, The tribes went
>into the merge with a
>5-5 split..

Sorry to correct you, but in S3 the merge was Boran 6, Samburu 4.

Gina Crews may be saved by this "Twist", whatever it may be.

Why do I feel there will be a complete "re-arranging" of the tribes, and by some "miracle", all of the Maraamu members are on the same tribe, now with 2 Rotu's.