URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 239
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Ship, on History Channel"

Posted by Ra_8secs on 10-14-02 at 03:07 PM
I wonder if anyone's thought of doing summaries, etc. re this new miniseries from History Channel that starts tonight (Columbis Day). old 18th century sailing ship with 40 wannabes recreating Cap'n Cook's voyage.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Ship, on History Channel"
Posted by Asrai on 10-14-02 at 06:25 PM
I saw the previews starting weeks ago and wondered if anybody here would be watching. I don't think anybody's gonna be fighting for summaries, but I would love to do one.

This show looks absolutely amazing. Besides the reality TV content, you get to learn something to boot! I'm glad someone else was intrigued by The Ship!

Posted by kyngsladye on 10-14-02 at 10:58 PM
I thought it would be a hoot. Hell with 40 people in close quarters, there has to be some drama! But, I only saw the previews for it Sunday. *laughs* Yeah, my television has been on my nephew's new Spiderman game most of the week.

Posted by dabo on 10-26-02 at 09:21 PM
All six hours of this were shown in three days. Does anyone besides myself have the whole thing on tape? I haven't watched all of it yet, but I'll summ it if you-all want.

ARRRRRRR!!!!