URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2388
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"May 2 - jingle jingle jingle"

Posted by jbug on 05-04-10 at 10:19 AM
After the big money raising event the week before, that's all we hear - the jingle of what little pocket change is left over

Bret is really far out there, isn't he? I've never listened to his music - couldn't name a song if I had to - but might recognize one if I heard it. I've never been into the rock thing; are they really like that?

Sometimes tho I think he & Sharon laugh just to hear themselves laugh, and Maria laughs - not because she gets the joke - but just because they are laughing & she wants to be part of the group.

I don't understand the hate they have for Curtis. I'm beginning to like Sharon less & less.

Glad Donald fired Summer; she didn't have much to bring other than being bossy and bit**ie - especially with her side-kick Holly. It was nice to see Curtis & Cyndi share a moment - they both knew the ads were dull & boring. Wondered why Curtis didn't also bring up in the boardroom that he tried to tell Summer that the ad copy was too long and rushed?

Agman 2009

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: May 2 - jingle jingle jingle"
Posted by Agman2 on 02-26-16 at 03:41 PM

Sorry, I know I'm late but I couldn't leave you hanging without a single response!

"RE: May 2 - jingle jingle jingle"
Posted by maoshi on 11-25-20 at 00:45 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-20 AT 00:50 AM (EST)

Wow, marvelous blog format! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for? you make running a blog look easy. The entire look of your website is excellent, let alone the content!
Also visit my web page -