URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID51
Thread Number: 238
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"ALONZO HAS WON?"

Posted by Kirra on 10-08-04 at 06:22 PM
I have heard that it was announced on Good Morning America in Arizona that ALONZO HAS WON!!!!!

***** YEAH BABY!

Can anyone else confirm this????

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: ALONZO HAS WON?"
Posted by ARnutz on 10-08-04 at 06:34 PM
Welcome to the boards Kirra!

If this is true... good for him! He deserves it!

And "nanny nanny boo boo" to NBC for a rival network (ABC has Good Morning America) for spoiling the ending for them!!!!

I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut.

"No idea"
Posted by AyaK on 10-11-04 at 04:56 PM
Welcome, Kirra. Are you the same Kirra that has been posting on the NBC boards for LCS3?

At this time, we haven't heard any type of confirmation. But then again, NBC hasn't been saying anything about this finale. Apparently they filmed it but aren't going to air it. I guess that's because LCS has slumped to just over 5 million viewers; that's not very good even when compared even to Father of the Pride's pathetic 8 million viewers.

Frankly, I had thought NBC might move the finale to Bravo on Tuesday to provide a better lead-in for its new Carmen Elektra "male model" reality show at 10. But it looks like they've gone back to the cheesy attempt to lure LCS viewers to sit through the FotP torture session marathon.

Posted by oncebitten on 10-12-04 at 11:59 AM
This may very well be true. Last night I was watching Celebrity Justice. On there they had Jay Mohr and he was poed at NBC so he named the winner, but of course they beeped it out. Jay might get sued by NBC depending on the terms of his contract. I didn't catch where this was broadcast, but where ever it was they were able to see it.

According to Jay Mohr's website: http://www.jaymohr.com/

The finale will be broadcast on Comedy Central. No time is listed. And the finale will be shown next Tuesday on NBC. Because I guess everyone wants to watch the Father of the Pride marathon (NOT!)

"RE: ALONZO HAS WON? SPOILER"
Posted by Sue on 10-12-04 at 09:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-04 AT 09:38 AM (EST)

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Last_Comic_Standing_3/

The Votes are in!
Alonzo Boden WINS!
ALOZON BODEN IS THE LAST COMIC STANDING

Gosh, they didn't even wait until the West Coast saw the show.

"RE: ALONZO HAS WON? SPOILER"
Posted by Soulhealer on 10-12-04 at 11:57 PM
Alonzo was great and deserves to win. I was stunned to find that the show was cancelled. To whom it concerns. I turned of my TV set in protest. FOTP be damned.

I hope that there will be some more Last Comic Standing shows in the future. Unfotunately, us Canadian viewers have been left without the power. We were unable to vote for our favorites and like our US cousins, we got shafted in the end by NBC which stands for No Brains Corp.

"In second place "
Posted by Oscirus on 10-13-04 at 11:37 AM
suprise surprise is Dave Mordal

"FURTHER SPOILER from another board 3rd and 4th"
Posted by Sue on 10-15-04 at 02:29 PM
Heffron was on the syndicated Bob and Tom show on 10/14.
He said he felt bad for Alonzo because Alonzo wouldn't get the press and interviews that he would have gotten if NBC hadn't cancelled. John joked that he got to be the LCS winner for about 3 hours before the new competition started. By the way, John had run out of material by the end of the show.

John came in 3rd. Vos was 4th

Posted by tvhead on 10-13-04 at 03:07 PM
ich! too ghetto for me
same schtick every time. booooring not funny
i'm sad to hear this news no wonder show got cancelled

Posted by realitychick on 10-14-04 at 11:54 AM
Alonzo is great in my eyes. With his life story...he has worked through a drug problem and really turned it around. When I hear his comedy...it is much more than that.

Also, when no one cared about our soldiers mental health...Alonzo was one of the comics that went over and entertained with various performers. My hubby has liked Alonzo way before the show. I hope he becomes a billionaire for all he has done and the morale he temporarily changes when in the field.

"Woo and Hoo!!"
Posted by ARnutz on 10-14-04 at 01:26 PM
I'll probably watch it Saturday just because he was the winner!

I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut.

"RE: Woo and Hoo!!"
Posted by Ivanka on 10-14-04 at 01:52 PM
His roast was awesome.

Posted by kimkayjacobs on 10-15-04 at 12:32 PM
Wednesday Morning it was on the NBC web site. Alonzo won. Really stupid though the whole way NBC handled it. I don't think Jay Mohr can get in trouble if the idiots had it on thier web site.

K