URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID33
Thread Number: 238
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Printable Summaries??"

Posted by bongo on 03-03-05 at 09:38 PM
Hi
I love reading topics on these boards, and I highly enjoy the summaries that people make about the new episodes.

But sometimes, I want to read them later on, and don't want to have to go back on-line to read them.

Is there a way to view the whole summary on one page, so I can either print it, or copy it into a word processor to print later?

also with a older slower computer, it can take quite awhile to load each page, so if I have to wait for 8 or 10 pages to load, it can take a really long time.

thanks for any help you can give me on this.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Printable Summaries??"
Posted by kathliam on 03-05-05 at 10:02 AM
Bongo, welcome aboard. I lurked for a long time before I joined and was always printing the summaries and interesting threads to read in hard copy. The easiest way is to go to the Message Boards for that show and find where the summary was posted (usually in Bashers). Each thread has a message at the top for a printer-friendly version. Click on that and you'll be able to print it, along with any responses.

It won't be on one page (especially if Landru wrote the summary) but hope this helps.