URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2377
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Now that he's had some practice in rigging wins..."

Posted by Estee on 06-17-09 at 08:04 AM
...Donald went out and bought the WWE's 'RAW' franchise.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/trump-buys-wwe-raw-franchise-1016614.php

Yes, his credibility can now officially go negative.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Now that he's had some practice in rigging wins..."
Posted by vince3 on 06-17-09 at 11:57 AM
I saw that on Monday, and I figure this can only end with either Trump owning the whole bloody thing or another match of some kind involving Trump and McMahon again.........

Posted by HuckleberryHound on 06-19-09 at 01:14 PM
I'm just looking forward to the inevitable fight between him and Vince McMahon

"Irony abounds"
Posted by vince3 on 06-23-09 at 11:35 AM
Trump teased that he could re-sell Raw and get twice the price that he paid McMahon for it. Also, he gave all those in attendance at the show the opportunity to get their ticket price refunded in cash. Plus, the show was commercial free (with some KFC Grilled Chicken product placement at the announce positions....)

After Vince heard that there was a rumor that Trump was gonna air all the Raws commercial free, and tickets refunded, and Trump announcing that there would be "Celebrity Hosts" each week, to boot, Vince offered to re-purchase the show back. Eventually, Vince bought Raw back for twice what he got from Trump......

Afterwards, Vince told Trump, "YOU'RE FIRED!" in his style and a warning to never cross his path ever again. Trump responded with a slap, and some suits entered the ring to seperate the two........

Somehow, I don't think this is over........

Posted by MrGoodTimes on 06-24-09 at 02:23 PM
I can't tell what's real and what's fake in wrestling anymore. Is the Trump-McMahon feud real? Is the *purchase* real? Who's zooming who? Ever since Andy Kaufman, I'm very wary about *anything* involving wrestling -- and doubly wary if it involves Donald Trump.

Posted by vince3 on 06-24-09 at 03:28 PM
It's entirely possible that the whole "purchase" and "re-purchase" was all a storyline, and a publicity stunt........