URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2375
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"If Donald Trump ran RTVW"

Posted by Estee on 05-11-09 at 07:17 AM
Let's see. Newsome's currently in the running for Least Religious Poster because he managed to demonstrate 300% of the competition's dedication and everyone knows being faithful to your religious doesn't actually make you religious, so he should just about have the title wrapped up. (It's the same policy that saw KeithFan take Most Liberal, only in reverse.) Meanwhile, Grit's decided she wants to be a BluePeep, so she's been running around systematically driving every network executive who arranges interview content for the site, because the only way you advance in life is by alienating the people who can help you.

If you disagree with any of this, go ahead and hit the Alert button. Just remember to wait at least three hours for any response, which won't make any sense anyway. Plus you won't get a favorable reply unless you buy some of AyaK's cookie line. Did you know he sold cookies? Let's take another three hours and talk about it...

Say, did you know there are five criteria for judging a post and this one fails all of them? I win!

Somewhere, Johnny Carson just twitched.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: If Donald Trump ran RTVW"
Posted by true on 05-11-09 at 07:30 AM
I watched the whole season, well, the parts I didn't FF through, and honestly Estee, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Posted by Estee on 05-11-09 at 07:34 AM
Then you're right on track. 'cause at this point, having no idea what's going on before, during, and after watching the season is pretty much the signature move of the series.

Posted by AyaK on 05-11-09 at 11:29 AM
Honest;y, I think EW had it right when it called the finale Donald Trump's My New BFF.

Posted by Snidget on 05-11-09 at 12:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-09 AT 12:22 PM (EST)

*runs off to find link*

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/05/celebrity-app-1.html

ETA: I wonder if from another link at ew.com if Annie saying it is being fake fired from a fake job on Ellen after Melissa's firing took her out of the running for the Donald's BFF race?

Posted by Estee on 05-11-09 at 01:46 PM
Typically, he had to go out and buy one.