URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2364
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"4/12 Annie Melissa get your Gun"

Posted by jbug on 04-13-09 at 01:58 PM
Who cares knows which episode this is.
Course I missed the first half due to that stoopid golf that caused TAR to start late and run over into Donald's time.

2 tasks back to back; interesting. Maybe Donald was tired of having players go missing on him for various other commitments - so he figured he'd get a second task out of them while he had them all together.

Wish I'd seen more of Joan & Clint working together in the first task. She jumps in really fast to scream and holler about someone - but then just sorta washes it under the rug and carries on.
Their display did look best to me - with their pictures at the top. The other one could have been designed by just anyone - nothing special said 'this was created by celebrities'.
So Brian is a goner - seems he was ready anyway.

So Joan turned her fire off Clint and went for Annie. That was funny. Annie did say she'd fire Brandi - but - after she'd complained about Melissa first. So, Momma Joan gets really on fire and mad and is ready to quit. You know she had to know that Brian would be the one getting fired. Oh well, good drama.

Now on to the fundraiser - selling Ivanka's jewelry.
Notice how Annie said she was waiting for a fundraiser before volunteering as PM? She wants more than the min $20 grand for her charity - if she wins that is. For that reason alone I hope she loses.
Has Jesse been PM yet? Since all 4 on Koto had already been PM. I thought Donald might move him or Annie to Koto and one of them back to Athena so that both PM's would be first timers on the task. Oh well, guess he didn't think of that

I want to see/hear Melissa throw Brandi under for her little shopping trip. And was it editing or did Brandi really take all the credit for choosing the dresses?
Melissa should have stood back and not chosen any dresses. She had already done what Annie assigned her to. She had to be thinking about wanting to lose - hoping that Annie would get fired.

Every day is Spring with Agman

Table of contents
  • RE: 4/12 Annie Melissa get your Gun,Puffy, 05:25 PM, 04-13-09
  • RE: 4/12 Annie Melissa get your Gun,Loree, 05:29 PM, 04-13-09
  • RE: 4/12 Annie Melissa get your Gun,maroonclowns mom, 05:59 PM, 04-13-09
    • RE: 4/12 Annie Melissa get your Gun,jbug, 08:07 AM, 04-14-09
    • RE: 4/12 Annie Melissa get your Gun,dragonflies, 08:55 AM, 04-16-09
      • RE: 4/12 Annie Melissa get your Gun,jbug, 09:20 AM, 04-16-09
  • RE: 4/12 Annie Melissa get your Gun,mtopaz, 06:18 PM, 04-13-09
    • RE: 4/12 Annie Melissa get your Gun,mindy23, 07:51 AM, 04-14-09
  • RE: 4/12 Annie Melissa get your Gun,qwertypie, 02:16 PM, 04-14-09

Messages in this discussion
"RE: 4/12 Annie Melissa get your Gun"
Posted by Puffy on 04-13-09 at 05:25 PM
I hope that Natalie finds one of Annie's rivals to outbid her team.

Posted by Loree on 04-13-09 at 05:29 PM
I know what I would love to see next week. Donald asks the losing group why they lost. I want to hear someone say that they had trouble selling it because nobody liked the jewelry. Watch Pappa Trump have a fit if someone insults Ivanka's jewelry.

Posted by maroonclowns mom on 04-13-09 at 05:59 PM

Annie assigned each person a task. She said Melissa knew about jewellery so gave jewellery to her and Melissa jumped in imediately and said she could also do dresses. Annie said "no" that job will go to Brande. Melissas` lip dropped for the rest of the show. It was just like a 2yr old who didn`t get the biggest piece of the birthday cake.

agman

Posted by jbug on 04-14-09 at 08:07 AM
You are so right. Melissa definitely had a case of the pouts.

Posted by dragonflies on 04-16-09 at 08:55 AM
Yup. I am so sick of Melissa and Joan and their attitudes that they know everything and no one else knows anything. Sadly it seems that Donald wants a mother daughter face off for the finale. I won't watch if it comes to that.

Posted by jbug on 04-16-09 at 09:20 AM
From the previews for next week, it appears that mother & daughter get into a spat in the boardroom? Joan plugs her ears so she won't have to listen to her daughter? LOL
Okay, all you moms out here - admit it - have you ever plugged your ears to tune your child out?

It's probably just editing anyway; she probably did that in reaction to Annie - not Melissa.

Posted by mtopaz on 04-13-09 at 06:18 PM
Does anyone think that Trump might be encouraging Joan and Melissa to really let it rip, all for the sake of some drama? I mean, with Rodman gone, who is left that can really bring it? Not laid back Brian, and certainly not stoic Jesse. I mean, the guy was sick as a dog, and he just downed some Pepto Bismol, threw up as needed, and kept on going.

I have to say, I was cracking up at Melissa's snit over new "besties", Brande and Annie. She had a point - they were indeed sickening. However, it was eating her up inside to be excluded from the club. Kind of sad -- I imagine that with all the perks of her privileged life, spoiled girls with over protective moms are usually left out of a lot of things, simply to avoid the unpleasantness.

I like Joan, but Melissa and her overwhelming protectiveness toward her is her Achilles heel. I loved Herchel's comment about mama hen protecting her chick. Except it's an old hen and a medium age hen.

On an unrelated note - do you think they require the women to wear the super high heels all the time, or do you think the women like them? Watching Natalie wobble around on those last night just made me wonder. If you're running around doing errands, aren't 4" heels the most uncomfortable shoes you can find for that task? Heck, take it down to 3" heels and you'll still look good. Or maybe I'm just a country bumpkin.

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

Posted by mindy23 on 04-14-09 at 07:51 AM
I get the impression that New Yorkers think that to be fashionable, well the women, anyway (LOL) you need to have stiletto's on. Would KILL ME! It's insane, but I think they are taught that from the time they can walk-they are fitted with 3" heels for their first pair of dress shoes! Again, laughing, but really not.

I'm from Arizona, and we would be showing up in blue jeans and sneakers-would love to see the look on Trump's face-he'd send me home to change, I'm sure!

Anyway, what I was going to say, too, was..geez, did I forget again? OH YEAH-I would love to see Natalie bring it on and find a rival to go up against Annie! That would really make my Sunday night!

And I think Natalie would deserve a win, just because! As far as the jewelry, I personally didn't think it was anything too special. Everyone and their dog is designing jewelry these days-even Joan has her own line, I think. Heck, I make my own, I don't design it, and then call someone up and ask them to put it together. Think it would sell at auction? I doubt it! My name is not associated with anyone famous.

Anyway, it will be interesting, especially with Piers back in the saddle. Can't wait to see how he and Melissa get along-not to mention Joan! Wish Rodman could've stayed long enough to go toe to toe with him-they certainly could not have gone head to head, eh?

Posted by qwertypie on 04-14-09 at 02:16 PM
any idea what the personal trauma donald was alluding too that brian mcknight was going through?