URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2361
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Celebrity Apprentice"

Posted by karena418 on 04-06-09 at 05:30 PM
How is it that Khloe gets humiliated on national T.V. for having a DUI and then that becomes the reason she is fired by Donald Trump when last season Trace Adkins, also convicted of DUI in 2001, makes it all the way to the finale? Why wasn't he called-out and shamed? Trump simply needed to fire someone and he admitted he COULD NOT fire Joan Rivers so he takes a cowards way out and Khloe takes the bullet directly between the eyes.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Celebrity Apprentice"
Posted by junelvr1996 on 04-06-09 at 06:40 PM
I so agree Khloe was treated so unfair and UNKIND.Donald needs to explain his actions to the viewers.At the rate this season is going It WILL BE MY LAST! This show is called the APPRENTICE NOT INTERVENTION BY DONALD!

"RE: Celebrity Apprentice"
Posted by katsmart on 04-06-09 at 07:37 PM
I used to really enjoy this show when it first began because I felt it was a great opportunity to learn skills to succeed as an entrepreneur and to meet creative challenges.

The show is a total waste of time and has nothing to do with the task at hand. While I love Clint when it comes to country music he was horrible as team leader. The word "team" never entered into the task and Trump broke his own business ethics by bringing Khloe's personal conduct into the boardroom and this had nothing to do with the task or the performance of the team. Also Trump brought Rodman on the show knowing full well of his drinking problems and didn't let that bother him. This show is past its shelf life so …… Donald YOUR FIRED!

"Locking - duplicate"
Posted by Bebo on 04-07-09 at 05:48 AM
Since this is a threaded community, we ask posters to join existing threads were possible instead of starting a new topic. Since there's already an open discussion of this week's show, I'm locking this as a duplicate.