URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 236
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Apprentice, Episode 9: It's Time to Vote!"

Posted by ARnutz on 03-22-05 at 08:53 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-05 AT 08:24 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-22-05 AT 08:54 PM (EST)

ETA: Ooops! I guess it's episode 8? I've lost count... I don't even know anymore.

Welcome to The Apprentice Voting Thread.

The purpose of this thread is to predict who will be fired in this week's (3/24) episode. You have until 5 minutes before the episode starts (8:30 EST) ~ special time!

The Rules:

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's firing IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just highlight and delete the bit where it says "Re: The Apprentice 3, Episode 1: It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Omarosa.

This is important -- in the subject header, please ONLY use names. This avoids confusion and time-wasting to do the tallies. If the title has no name listed, we won't count the ballot.

THE REMAINING CANDIDATES:

ETA: Ooops, forgot about the swap! Thanks AyaK! See what happens when we have our schedule interrupted by a stoopid recap?

Magna:

~Alex
~Bren
~Craig
~Kendra
~Tana

Networth:

~Angie
~Chris
~Erin
~Stephanie

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES -- If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Name".

3. Make any other predictions (who will be PM, which team will win the task, etc.) or comments in the body of your message.

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! This is a voting thread! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Bren"
Posted by AyaK on 03-23-05 at 01:38 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-05 AT 01:41 AM (EST)

If Magna loses, it appears Cucumber Bren has to go, based on what we think we know. If NetWorth loses, it appears either Stephanie or Erin has to go.

This task seems tailor-made for Chris the comeback kid. As a result, I'm going to take NetWorth to win and Bren to leave. But that's just a flat-out guess -- like most of my picks this year!

EDITED TO ADD that the list of remaining candidates above is wrong. Here's the real list, reflecting last week's swap:

Magna:

~Alex
~Bren
~Craig
~Kendra
~Tana

Networth:

~Angie
~Chris
~Erin
~Stephanie

"Craig"
Posted by smokedog on 03-23-05 at 02:10 AM
Will probably be a PM - we know how that usually goes!

"Stephanie"
Posted by jae on 03-23-05 at 06:53 AM

"Erin"
Posted by ARnutz on 03-23-05 at 05:59 PM
Just.go.home.now.

"Craig"
Posted by Pepito on 03-23-05 at 10:37 PM
Just hasn't established himself as a strong personality. Would make a good scapegoat and won't be missed...

"ANGIE"
Posted by apprenticefans on 03-24-05 at 01:08 AM
After I saw both preview scene (apprentice.yahoo.com & nbc.com), I'm quite sure that Angie is going to be fired.

In the episode summary, an ultimate underdog will gain respect of the team members. I think this refer to Craig. He will be the PM and win.

Erin will be the one who does not contribute any value to the team, based on the preview at yahoo. Initially I thought she is the one who is going to be fired.

But then the NBC preview shows something about someone sass the Donalds. And in the yahoo fantasy game, one of the question asks us to predict which candidate that the losing project manager accuse that "one person has created some electricity with Trump".
We know from the preview that Angie is the PM of NetWorth. I think she will lose.
She will create strategic alliances with Chris to outcast Erin.
She has outspoken personality and I think she will be the one sassing Trump by accusing that Trump treats Erin specially.
Trump will be offended and ultimately Angie will be fired.

That's just my analysis. Sorry if its long.

"Chris"
Posted by janda3 on 03-24-05 at 08:00 AM
don't care what everyone else says, I still think that Chris will be so cocky & be the PM & then bury himself in a hole. This little silver spoon boy who was handed a RE business to him doesn't know the meaning of hard work.

The remaining teams will be:

MAGNA:

Tana
Craig
Kendra
Alex
Bren

NET WORTH:

Erin
Stephanie
Angie

"Bren"
Posted by Loree on 03-24-05 at 09:07 AM
...because I want him to go.

"Chris"
Posted by fairyprincess on 03-24-05 at 09:21 AM

"Stephanie"
Posted by xserver on 03-24-05 at 11:33 AM
overdue

"Chris"
Posted by iatovttotx78 on 03-24-05 at 01:53 PM
Just wishful thinking on my Part

Contradictions don't exist. When faced with a contradiction, check you're premises, one of them is wrong!

"Erin"
Posted by lindan on 03-24-05 at 03:11 PM
Based on how she performed as a cashier in the Burger King Episode, I think she will be the one who will have problems with the hands on experience. If she's the PM for this task, things will even be worse for Networth. Chris, supposingly an expert in real estate and probably knows a lot on what it takes to win this task, will surely have a lot of conflict with her.

"Chris"
Posted by kary1371 on 03-24-05 at 03:20 PM
So far whishful thinking has worked well for me... so here we go again...

Alt : Bren

"Stephanie"
Posted by Fishercat on 03-24-05 at 03:44 PM
A mix of hopeful thinking and a bit of observation. I think Chris (and was it Angie?) lasts long enough for another player swap due to the preview on the recap show. I think Networth will lose, and Erin has sucked up enough to get through.

And Steph really isn't that interesting, a meaningless loss.

Alt: Craig

"Angrie"
Posted by FlamingCactusIT on 03-24-05 at 03:45 PM
She bores me too much.

"Craig"
Posted by aliciabbrown on 03-24-05 at 06:13 PM
He has had a big jump in face time the last couple of episodes. He will be the losing PM and be fired.

"Tally"
Posted by ARnutz on 03-24-05 at 08:23 PM
This is post # 17. This thread consists of 16 vote and 1 tally.

Our results:

4 - Chris
3 - Craig
3 - Stephanie
2 - Angie
2 - Bren
2 - Erin
16 - Total

Not any real consensus here!

"Chris"
Posted by seahorse on 03-24-05 at 08:43 PM

Handcrafted by RollDdice